Monday 20 June 2011

Lili of the Valley - quick card!!

Here's a quick card using one of the new Lili of the Valley girls, this one is Maisie with Two Balloons .


I've decided she's off to a birthday party and given her sparkly balloons and a sparkly dress, I stamped, coloured and cut out her dress twice sticking one on top of the other to give a little dimension. The corners are cut with a Nellie Snellon die and I've created the sentiment with one of the new Mixed Circular Sentiments. It really didn't suit flowers so I cut an extra couple of balloons and added a flower charm.


Copics used
Dress, bow and 2 balloons B0000, B00, B
The other two balloons G00, G20, G21
Hair  E31, E70, 71, 72

Thanks for calling
Photobucket

14 comments:

Tasha said...

So beautiful Heather. This is such a sweet image, she really suits the colour combo and i love the sparkle on her balloons
love tasha xx

Paula (PEP) said...

Glorious colours & I love the way the sheer spotty ribbon picks up on the bow in her hair. Those corners are amazing too & I like the extxra balloons.
Paula (PEP)

AN said...

WAUUU--miten onkaan suloinen--Tykkään kovasti <3

Crafting Queen said...

This is a wonderful card. Love the decorative edges and your colouring is super. :)

SANDRA said...

Loving the sparkly balloons. Love the new lily of the valley stamps. The colour combo is beautiful, as are those corners. Love Sandra x

Mrs.B said...

Gorgeous card,great colour combo. Love the way you have cut the corners out twice, I have just ordered these corners over the weekend!
Avril xx

Sue said...

Hi hun
aww gorgeous card, as ever awesome colouring, luv the sparkly balloons, pretty design, sue,x

Astrid said...

Oh my, this is so stunning, I love it! Really a gorgeous card !!

hugs Astrid

CraftyC said...

Totally gorgeous card Heather and I love how you've coloured the balloons in!
Clairexx

Julie said...

Stunning card, Rica! The colours are wonderful and I so wish I'd bought this little loveley now!! Hugs, Juliexx

Chrissy said...

Beautiful colours Heather, fabulous image,gorgeous card.
Luv CHRISSYxx

cheryl said...

oh hun this is just gorgeous oh the image is so cute and love those balloons,they look,great adds that perfect finsihing touch to this stunning card hugs cherylxxxx

Riet said...

So gorgeous Heather,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

America said...

awwwwwww, this is just the sweetest ever!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...