Tuesday 21 June 2011

It's Teddy Bo Tuesday!!!

Well today is Teddy Bo Tuesday so there are lot's of new images for you to play with.
I decided to make a start on Christmas cards and coloured this adorable Bea  as a
Snow-woman, isn't she just so cute!!!


A really quick and easy card (well it was after I'd finished trashing the place searching out my Christmas stock lol) I think there might be a few of these turning up around Christmas.
Bea is coloured in Copics and the paper is some of last years from Echo Park.
Two little red bows and a few snowflake flowers and there we have it - card done!!
I have to say I don't like the snowflake flower and leaf - those will be coming off and something else added when I decide what.

Here are some of the new images for you released today - have a look at the blog and get some inspiration from the old and new design teams. 





New-releases-210611

Right - what shall I try next - Bo with Rudolf is calling............
Photobucket

17 comments:

Kirsty said...

Hi that's it I think we will be hauling out all our Christmas stuff with these cuties. I love the papers here. Super creation. Thanks Kitty :D

Maire Gamber said...

So cute! I just love this little guy and of course, you always do such a fabulous job of turning it into a terrific card Heather! I must look at those little stamps!
Hugs,
Marie

Moni said...

Gorgeous card, cute image and love the papers. Hugs,MOni

Lisa said...

Hi Heather, Stunning card! I adore this image and the papers and colours are wonderful.

Lisa x

Pia said...

wow what a wonderful card
hugs Pia

Liz's creative corner said...

Wow gorgeous card hun, love this image, mind you I love them all lol, another for the wish list!,hugs Liz xx

Chrissy said...

I love the papers and your gorgeous colouring of teddy Bea.
Fabulous card.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Sue said...

Hi hun
aww totally gorgeous card, awesome colouring as always, pretty embelies, lovely DP, sue,x

Julie said...

Your colouring is always so lovely, a fab card.

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, wonderful card Heather.
luv
Debby

Christina said...

Woww that is a stuning card Heather!!
Hugs Kristel

cheryl said...

oh what a brilliant image,just gorgeous your coloring is,amazing hun hugs cheryl xxxx

Tasha said...

Gorgeous card. That image is so cute! ove the colours too
love tasha xx

Paula (PEP) said...

Love the texture of the hat & gloves & that lovely twig brush is almost tactile. Not quite sure about the snowflake flower & leaf - but can't put my figner on what else - not much help really. Anyhow, hope you have a lovely week & your cat didn't have too much of a shock with Christmas items appearing.
Paula (PEP)

Barbara said...

Heather, the red and white makes this card pop! Your coloring of the image makes him absolutely huggable!

America said...

LOVE THE vibrant COLORS and striking coloring here too! WOWZA!!!!!!!!!!

Grenouille Greetings said...

Blogger seems to be on a go slow or perhaps it's my pooter. Either way I have a hundred cards to view and insufficient time to comment on them all but I LOVE this card. Fabulous fun image, beautifully coloured and gorgeous everything! Hugs, Lesley

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...