Saturday 11 June 2011

Framed - LIM

I missed LIM last week, I did start but then the LOTV release date for the new summer girls was brought forward so I dropped everything to get some 'Sneak Peeks' done. When I mosied over to the LIM challenge blog this morning to suss out this week's challenge guess what I spied - I'd been mentioned in dispatches!!!
I'm showing my age using that term aren't I so perhaps I should just say I've been showcased - I can't tell you how exciting this is, especially as I don't find LIM easy, although it is a marvelous discipline!!


I've been itching to ink up and colour this image since I got it, I stamped it up, started colouring it in and when I looked at this weeks LIM challenge the lovely Mandi & Chrissy want us to put it 'In the Frame'. As part of this image is in a frame I'm hoping it counts, if not just throw me out, evict me.
I love Stamps Happen stamps, they have some fabulous images and this one is called 'It's Magic' and is coloured in Copics. 
Nothing much else to say about it other that the photograph looks a little blurred - I think I need photography lessons!!!

Perhaps because I'm earlier this week I might just manage to get round to visiting more of you, blogger permitting as I have been having problems commenting like many of you!!
Photobucket

29 comments:

Kathyk said...

Well done on being showcased. THis is SUCH a fab card - what a super image, no wonder you couldn't wait to use it!

Kathyk

Netty said...

Your LIM card Heather is totally beautiful and whimsical. Annette x

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

This is a fabulous card, love it!

Hugs
Maarit

Zoechaos said...

Pure magic your work is stunning. XOXO Zoe

Mandi said...

Just fantastic Heather
your colouring is exceptional!
Well deserved showCASe, hope you will display our banner
Thank you very much
Diva LIM mandi
"Less is More"

cheryl said...

oh wow hun this is just stunning the detail is just brilliant hugs cheryl x

Deborah Frings said...

Many congratulations on being showCASed!! And this card is simply wonderful. I love the image and your colouring is delightful! Such fun!

nessy said...

oh heather this is just so sweet ~beautifully coloured (have some of these stamps, in the back of a dark draw!!)~simply stunning!
vanessa xx

Suze Bain said...

Wow, what fab images and your colouring is fantastic. A beautiful card. xx

G Peplow said...

Congratulations Heather well deserved showcasing because your card was stunning and so is this one, you star, I love it, hugs Gay xx

Sue said...

Hi hun
congrats on being showcased, gorgeous image & colouring, lovely cas card, awesome colouring as always, sue,x

Pauline said...

What a lovely fun image, beautifully coloured.

Chrissie said...

No eviction notices required here Heather this is perfect for our challenge, the colouring is fabulous!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
Lady LIM
"Less is More"

Georgia said...

This is so pretty Heather, I love it! The clean and simple design is lovely and your colouring is stunning! Grr, Blogger can be so annoying sometimes - maybe he's just having one of his off-days, hee hee! :) Love, Georgia xx

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful image, your card looks so cheerful

Beryl K said...

Fabulous card, love it
Beryl x

Susan said...

Heather, your card is awesome! I love that image and you've colored it beautifully!!
My Card

Lou said...

Hi! this is really lovely Heather,great image(dare i say it-i had forgot about my Stamps Happen stamps-thanks)
Congrats on being showcased,how lovely!!
big hug,Lou.xx

Paula (PEP) said...

Congratulations on being Showcased - well deserved. Love this one - so pretty & delicate with those bluebells. Photo doesn't look blurred on my screen - even enlarged! Love the way you coloured the frame too. I definitely think this counts as a frame.
Paula (PEP)

Maire Gamber said...

Oh Heather, I absolutely love your LIM card. The colors you selected go together so well. Stunning!
Hugs, Marie

Maire Gamber said...

Oh Heather, I absolutely love your LIM card. The colors you selected go together so well. Stunning!
Hugs, Marie

Nanda said...

I just found your blog and I love your coloring. Your cards are beautiful.

Hugs, Nanda

Hazel said...

This is beautiful, I agree, that stamp is gorgeous. Hazel x

Moni said...

Hi Heather, stunning card, fab coloured image! Hugs,moni

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Heather.

Hugs Riet.xx

sallysbitz2 said...

Congrats on being showcased luv, well deserved x

your card is lovely, beautifully coloured x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com

Carole of Brum said...

Hiya Rica, what an honour to be showcased, well done you! Not surprised though, if your other LIMs have been as good as this......the colouring really makes the image sing, it's just gorgeous. CoB

angelwhispers said...

What a perfect card for such a beautiful image!! Love it Heather! Chanelle xxx

Tasha said...

Wow this is beautiful, so different and really pretty
love tasha xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...