This has been sat in my drafts for a couple of days waiting to be posted, as it's for
the lovely hAnglar's only challenge I thought I'd better post it before the challenge ended and I missed it, I've been good at that recently!!
I knew exactly what I wanted to do with these images when I first saw them and fortunately the sketch suits them fairly well. I cut the center from the card using nesties and the image is placed on the inside of it.
I stamped my little mermaid, masked her then stamped the little merman. Both images were masked and the seaweed stamped over them. I finally stamped the fish and masked a little of the seaweed. I can hardly believe I managed to get them all in the right order for a change - probably a lucky accident.
I used Magnolia swirls around the edge of the image to represent seaweed, and at the bottom some lace, some clear Magnolia chandeliers and some pearl drops. It needed something else so I cut/tore a left over piece of my mosquito netting to add to it. I'm nearly at the end of this and found it so useful I can see myself buying another curtain when it finished.
This is the inside of the card and I shall add a sentiment at the top when I decide what, when, where and how etc.
Right I shall go and have another fight with Mr. Blogger and see if he will let me do some commenting without the performance of trying several times before managing to actually arrive on a blog!!