Saturday 14 May 2011

Mix and Match at Basic Grey!!

First we have some really sad, sad news that my matey, the lovely and very creative Tara W is having to leave us here at Basic Grey , Tara is one of my oldest blogging friends, not in age I hasten to add before she shouts at me, and I have worked with her since I first started blogging. Will miss you sweetie!!!!

Onto our challenge for you this fortnight,which is-   

We would love to see a mix of your BasicGrey crafty goodies,
this could be different collections of papers/buttons and
anything you have that is BG- all mixed up please!!
SPECIAL welcome to our very talented Guest Designer
 Becca,
thank you for sharing your gorgeous creations with us here at BG,
it is great to have you with us Becca :)  




My papers are from two different pads, the retro styled one from Recess and the lemon and small spotted one from Hopscotch - I also used some small pearls from Basic Grey's Opaline range. I've used one of my little hAnglar Attitude girlies, she is coloured in Copics and sat upon a Tim Holtz flourish stamp. 
The flowers and butterflies are cut with Crealies dies and the flourishes with a Marianne Creatable.


As always, our wonderful sponsor Simon Says Stamp is offering one lucky winner a fab $25 shopping spree in the Simon Says Superstore, just think of the goodies you could treat yourself to with that !!

(Please note: This is a voucher code that entitles the winner to a $25 saving off their order in Simon Says Stamp, P+P charges will still apply unless the conditions are met to earn free P+P, please check here if you would like to see these conditions)

Simon Says Stamp $25 Credit Voucher 

I would finally like to say a huge THANK YOU to Mr Blogger for having his 'hissy fit' yesterday..........I switched my computer off in disgust and waded through a mountain of jobs - I painted my balcony, fixed my wardrobe door, re-potted my beans and mange tout, did a huge pile of ironing (great - I now have some clothes to wear!!) then I fell into bed and slept like a log !!


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you all have a great weekend
Photobucket

19 comments:

Miranda Slagboom-de Groot said...

I just love this pretty card
Miranda

Shazza said...

how beautiful x

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Heather...love the papers,and the butterflys are really gorgeous.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Jacqui P said...

Wow gorgous Heather!! I love everything the colours the butterflies wow lovely!!
hugs
Jacqui P xx

Danielle said...

Wow Heather - stunning card! Your colouring is soooo beautiful and those butterflies are to die for! Pleased to see I can finally leave a comment - yippee!!
Hugs, Danielle

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Heather :-) the image is lovely and the flowers and butterflies are fab ,, love those :-)

Hope all is well with you :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Georgia said...

This is sooo pretty Heather, I love it! The image is so cute and coloured perfectly and I love the pretty butterflies! :) Love, Georgia xx

Moni said...

Hi hun, stunning card, fab imega and love your colouring.Love all details. Have a fab weekend. Hugs,moni

CraftyC said...

Lol Heather, seem crafting does cause havoc with our chores. Think we all done those "to do's". Gorgeous card, love the image and papers!
Clairex

Paula (PEP) said...

I like her perch & the way you picked out her colours in the papers - or perhaps it was the other way about. Anyhow her hair is really accented beautifully with that patch of colour top right under the gorgeous butterfly - lovely to see a different shape to the usual MS ones.
Paula (PEP)
Well done with the chores - I got put to bed with a misbehaving head! Hope yours is behaving.

Grenouille Greetings said...

Wow! It sounds like you got lots done while Mr Blogger was down. He was down for me for nearly three whole days and I have to confess to having done nothing except improve my naughty word vocabulary!
Adore this sweet card, Heather. Perfect colouring, perfect colours, perfect design! Hugs, Lesley

Fleur said...

Stunning card Heather, the butterflies are awesome
Hugz Fleur xXx

Maissi said...

Wonderful card and beautifully coloured image :)

Louise said...

Beautiful card the colours work so well and all the detail is gorgeous.
Louise xx

Christina said...

Wowww Heather this is a absolute stunner again!!
Hugs Kristel

Tasha said...

WOWZER WOWZER WOWZER...this is so stunning. The way you coloured the image really brought it to life. Gorgeous butterflies too
love tasha xx

MIE(Mieko) said...

Your colouring is so beautiful.I love the flowers and butterflies. hugs Mieko

Julie said...

Awesome Rica - you and your card!!! More gorgeous colouring and embellies!! Love the way you've sat Tilda on the flourish - great idea!! Juliex

Jo Nevill said...

Great card ! Love your choice of papers and gorgeous image.

Hugs,

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...