Wednesday 4 May 2011

Firstly we would all like to offer our deepest sympathy for all those who have been hit by the devastating tornados that hit several states of South America with many people losing their lives. Our own Christine is from the area that has been hit - fortunately she is safe and hope she and all others will remain safe.

**********************************

We have had a tremendous amount of entries this week - over 600 WOW!! We really tried to get around to you all, if we have missed any of you please do forgive us, the school holidays did take up extra time for some of us.

On to this week's challenge which is

The DT have been featuring stamps from My Favourite Things this week
You don't HAVE to use them but if you have any we would love to see them.
This is the final week that the lovely VICKY  joins us as designer in the spotlight and we would like to say a huge thanks for joining us.


I chose the image Serenity Now and Basic Grey's Marjorlaine papers for my paper piecing of  the image and the water lily in the sentiment panel which is also part of the set.
Hero Art's pearls, and ribbon from my stash.
As usual Heidi will be giving one lucky entrant a $50 voucher to her FANTASTIC Simon Says Stamp Superstore !! See the NEWEST stuff on the All New Just In Page For fabulous tutorials, inspiration and candy you should keep an eye on the Simon Says Stamp Blog too !!! :-)


I'm keeping this post as short as possible as I'm having Google problems yet again!!!
First I JUMPED off the page then when I finally got back into my account HE had created THREE identical pages!!
I'm leaving two in draft as I'm worried if I delete them they might all disappear!!
Is is any wonder I've been getting migraines on and off all week.
I hope you are all having a better day than me so far LOL!!


Photobucket

16 comments:

Shazza said...

great card heather x

G Peplow said...

Hi Heather, beautiful and lots of fun, love your card:0) xxx

petra,s cards said...

wauwwwww stunning card!!!
xx petra

Lorraine A said...

I love this card Heather ,,,ummmmmm :-) Very serene :-) the image is fab and the papers and paper piecing are perfect :-)

Hope you feel better soon and hope blogger plays nice !!! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Mephisto said...

Thats so a wonderful card hun!

Hugs
Domi

Linda . J said...

Beautiful card Heather love the colours and the gorgeous design.
Hugs Linda

Paula (PEP) said...

Others are having trouble too - with leaving me comments so there is definitely something adrift with Blogger/Google. Hope your day did improve. As for the card - love the papers & how striking this looks. It really grabs the attention especially the way the central border wrapped by the ribbon echoes the shape in those wheatears of the patterned paper. Hope your head behaves.
Paula (PEP)

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

I love the image and the papers are fantastic! Wonderful work!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card Heather.
Debby

Liz's creative corner said...

Hi hun love your card, ohhhh did you get this lol, hope your computer is behaving I got some microsoft downloads that didn't go in right check to see if you have had the same, might help,

hope your migraines are better you been wearing your specs?????

love and hugs Liz xx

Georgia said...

Hi Heather, sorry I haven't commented in so long! Mr Blogger has been a real pain recently!! I love your card, the colours are gorgeous and the ribbon and punching look great! :) Love, Georgia xx
P.S. Love your blog header!

Maire Gamber said...

Very cute card. Love the sentiment and the bow is gorgeous!
Hugs,
Marie

Pia said...

woooow Heather what a beautiful card. Have a nice weekend
hugs Pia

Tasha said...

Heather this is so pretty. Great colours and lush paper. Love the paper pieced outfit and the layout
love tasha xx

Moni said...

Gorgeous card my dear friend. Hugs, Moni

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Heather.

Hugs Riet.xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...