Wednesday 19 January 2011

Simon Says - Bingo.........!!!!

We're all playing BINGO this week at the Simon Says Stamp challenge


Any mother with young children who start to insist on dressing themselves will identify with this adorable Mo Manning image Sumpins Wrong. The image is coloured in Copics and I cut a frame using Spellbinders Large Octagons, I 'extended the frame with Spellbinders Flourish detail. The papers are 7 Gypsies - Venice, there are 48 double sided sheets in the pad with 6 of each design - plenty to play with.
My corners are cute with the Martha Stewart Double loop punch and I've used Spellbinders Fancy tags for my computer generated sentiment.
How come when I think I have every colour of Basic Grey buttons available, there is never one quite the right shade/tone? Probably because I'm nitpicking!! I did however find two on my suit jacket - so my card now has two 'suit jacket' buttons and my jacket two Basic Grey buttons. I died my thread with Copics and have duly written my 100 lines
"I must not die thread with copics on my dining table I must use my messy mat"
EDITED
I forgot to add I used two little brads to attach my sentiment tag.

Here is the bingo card for you - just pick a line, vertical, horizontal or diagonal and away you go. I chose Brads, Buttons and Punch/Die cuts.



The prize this week -
a WHOPPING $50 voucher from Simon Says Stamp Superstore!!! Whheeeeeehoooooo!!!!!! How exciting eh?? So, get out your stamps and start creating!!! We can't wait to see what you create!!!! Have a great week & good luck!


Photobucket

18 comments:

Rach said...

fabulous card Heather, lots of delish detail hun, and a great choice in image. love the way that you have extended the frame with the flourish detail.. very clever.. xx

Anonymous said...

so sweet image!
Hugs
Elma

Joey said...

Heather this is stunning hun, gorgeous design, love this image so cute! Joey x

Liz's creative corner said...

Hi Heather wow hun this is fab, I love this image he's so cute, and your details and use of die's is brill, hope the weathers ok lol, hugs Liz xx

Moni said...

Hi Heather, another stunning card made from you, love the LO and image is so cute. and thanks for entering my candy and posting it. have a fab rest of the day. hugs, moni

Lorraine A said...

aww ,,I love this image ,,, sooo cute !! :-) Gorgeous card Heather, i love all the details on this ,,, stunning !! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Mephisto said...

Hi,
thats a fantastic card.
Great image on it!

Hugs
Domi

Georgia said...

This is so beautiful Heather! The design is gorgeous and your colouring is absolutely fabulous! The cute image and sentiment go perfectly together! :) Love, Georgia xx

Sue said...

HOUSE pmsl
i win, totally gorgeous card hun, awesome colouring,beautiful design hun, sue,x

Paula (PEP) said...

Well you those buttons suit the card very well! Love the way you've extend ed the layering with those flourishes & the tag too. The double layering of the lacey corners is so effective too. I know how that chap feels when my sleeve catches in my bangle & my husband has to unravel me as sleeves are always too long for my short arms.
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

angelwhispers said...

Love it Heather the colours are just lovely and loving the Bingo theme!! Chanelle xx

Jane said...

LOL, yes I can definitely identify with this image!!! Only with my little girl it's tights she insists on trying to do herself LOL!!! Gorgeous card hun, I love the corner punching and fabulous colouring as always! hugs, Jane xxx

Mandy said...

Heather your card is stunning, I love that image and your colouring is fabulous
hugs Mandy xx

Chrissie said...

One of my fave images Heather and I love the sentiment with this!
Hope you're keeping well sweetie, so sorry I haven't been in touch for a while.
lol Chrissie xx

Carole of Brum said...

Hiya Rica, another fab card - love the image and the cute buttons go so well with it. CoB

Tasha said...

Fantastic card. Love the sentiment - says it all! fabulous colour work too
love tasha xx

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

I love this image!! So cute :) The blues are beautiful together and I love all the embellishments.

*mwah*
Steph

Sandra1968 said...

A funny card :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...