Tuesday 11 January 2011

LOTV Candy Winner

I did intend to announce my candy winner last night - I set the Inlinx thingy to end at midnight, but for some reason it set itself to finish at about 2.30am - Silly Mr Froggy!!! I certainly wasn't waiting for it so you had to wait until this morning. So with out further ado her is the winner of my candy

True Random Number Generator  295Powered by RANDOM.ORG

and this is Val

Congratulations sweetie - email with your address so that I can arrange to get your prize off to you.

Thank you all for entering and leaving so many wonderful comments.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Renkata said...

hahaha I must giggle on the True Rondom Number
Min 1 Max 100 and the result 295 , hahahaha
that's not possible.

Paula (PEP) said...

i giggled at that too - there were definitely gremlins about last night.
Paula (PEP)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...