Monday 31 January 2011

It's Mousie Monday again!!!

This week's theme at House Mouse & Friends was chosen by the lovely LORI  and she would like to at least one heart on your creation this time.

And.............guess what..........the lovely STACY is back with us after an extended leave of absence - welcome home huni, it's good to have you back in the family!!


I've used the cute image called Lovely Confetti this week, and coloured it with my misbehaving Copics. The dp is Basic Grey's and I can't for the life in me remember which one, (I dropped my box of Basic Grey pads and a lot of them fell apart - I know which many are from, but some haven't clue which pad they came from!!!) The panel behind the image is embossed with a Crealies die and inked with Victorian Velvet distress ink. I cut the hearts with the Spellbinders regular and scalloped dies,  I've pleated the ribbon, which is all sparkly but sadly this hardly shows,  it pleated a dream on the left but the right part fought all the way and I'm still not happy with it. The corners are Cuttlebug's Vintage corners and I have added some beautiful pearl clusters sent to me by my sonderful friend America.


Our fabulous sponsor for this challenge is House Mouse Designs
with a fantastic $20 electronic gift certificate.





Well folks it's Monday yet again, hope you all have a great week and thanks for stopping by.

Photobucket

24 comments:

Moni said...

Hi Heather, stunning card, love the cute image and as always fab colouring. Have a fab day. hugs;Moni

Chrissie said...

A gorgeous HM card Heather, I love the LO and your colouring is gorgeous.
Congratulations on being one of our 'Top 3' at Sketch n Stash!
lol Chrissie xx

Victoria said...

stunningly beautiful work x
(DP is Sugared x)

Anonymous said...

what sweet mouses!Love them
Hugs
Elma

America said...

Hi Heather! WHAT GORGEOUS coloring you do woman! this HM card is so beautiful. Great use of those cluster PEARLS... (wink)... If you keep using them up like this Im gonna have to find you some more! :) Love this so much!!

Stacy Morgan said...

Simply marvelous Heather! Your flourishes corner accents are beautiful with this HM image and I see your coloring hasn't changed... gorgeous! Thanks for the big welcome back! :0)

Sue said...

Hi Hun
totally gorgeous card, awesome colouring, beautiful papers & embelies, luv the ribbon detail, sue,x

Shazza said...

oooh this is so gorgeous Heather, love it x

Pia said...

woooow what a sweet image, beautiful card
hugs pia

Renkata said...

such a great colouringa and layout!

angelwhispers said...

My goodness its adorable!! Loving the image and the papers are just perfect especially with these lovely added details!! Chanelle xxxx

Chrissy said...

Such an adorable image.You've coloured it to perfection. Your ribbon looks fabulous.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Riet said...

Beautiful card Heather,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Tracy said...

A beautiful creation, I love your choice of image and perfect colouring.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Carole of Brum said...

No-one does House Mousies like you do, Rica, lovely colouring, fab layout and just everything is fab. CoB

Paula (PEP) said...

Lpve the pleated ribbon & those mousies look so lovely & characterful - am getting quite misty eyed. Those pearl clusters are something else too & I love the way you've framed the couple with those corners - reminds me of a wedding arch.
Hope your Copics start to behave.
Paula (PEP)

Lou said...

Hi!Got to say Heather-this is soooo sweet,gorgeous and yes i just luv it!!
Hope you are doing ok?
Must still be cold for you and here again too,
take care :)
hugs Lou.xx

Sue B said...

Gorgeous card! The mice are SO sweet! and beautifuly coloured.

Lovely colours and embellishments - it's perfect!

Hugs Sue xx

Sue said...

Fabulous, Heather! I love the pleated ribbon, it looks wonderful. Such pretty colors and what a darling pair. Just gorgeous as always!

Hugs
Sue Drees

debby4000 said...

Oh gorgeous, adorable card Heather and love the nestie hearts.
luv
Debby

Mrs.B said...

Stunning card, and the colouring looks great to me.
Avril B

Tasha said...

Such a pretty card - the image is so cute! Love the colour combo - the paper looks fab
love tasha xx

Ziggyeor said...

Very pretty card I really like the pleating and the pearls.

Lorraine A said...

GORGEOUS !!! :-) awwww so very cute :-) xx

luv
Lols x x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...