Monday 17 January 2011

House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge and Candy Winner!!

Good morning everyone - hope you've all had a brilliant weekend and are ready to start a new week. 
It's my turn to choose the challenge at House Mouse & Friends this week so I thought, after the hurtling around and hopping about last challenge we would have a nice peaceful and easy one this time, so all I'm asking you for is a little embossing somewhere on your creation.


I've even chosen a relaxing image this time - this one is Tubby Bears 
and I've coloured it with Copics. The borders are cut with an MS punch, the flowers with a Crealies die and the swirl with a Marianne Creatable
The papers are Go Nuts from Nitwits. I have embossed the yellow panel behind the image with the Cuttlebug folder 'Seeing Spots'. I also embossed a flower, wasn't happy with the colour of it, took it off did another and forgot to emboss it!! So you'll just have to imagine the flower is embossed with the Swiss dots folder. Please ignore the ribbon,which believe it or not is a pale lavender colour but insisted on looking like it had been trampled underfoot in a muddy puddle.

Now onto the winner of my Blog Hop candy

this is 

number 18
(sorry Random Org. generator refused to be copied and pasted this time
- not having a particularly good week so far am I?)

Jeanette at Krafty Kows



congratulations, email me so that I can get your candy out to you.


Photobucket

25 comments:

Victoria said...

beuatiful card love the gruffies

Anonymous said...

such sweet image!
hugs elma

America said...

Beautiful colors and details! GORGEOUS CARD Heather.

Renkata said...

Such a cute card Heather.

Moni said...

Stunning card, love the image and all details. hugs;moni

Carole of Brum said...

Ahhh what a nice image, and with a lovely colour scheme it's a fantastic card, Rica. CoB

Mandy's Magnolia cards said...

Beautiful card!
Greetings, Mandy

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card heather ,, the image is just sooo cute !! I NEED this too ,,, and the papers and colours are fab ,, I love the ribbon too ,,, doesn't look trampled ,, looks stunning !! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Wuzimädi said...

What a beautiful card! I love the image and the way you've coloured it!
Greetings, Michi

angelwhispers said...

What a fabulous image and such beautiful colours it's adorable just love it!! Chanelle xxx

Christine said...

Hi Heather I always love this cute image fab colour combo gorgeous ribbon awesome creation teamie..



smiles Christine xx

Chrissy said...

How sweet this is. Those towels are colored so brilliantly they look real.A gorgeous image too, also colored beautifully.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
aww as ever a grogeous card, awesome colouring of this super cute image,fab embossing, lovely design, sue,x

nessy said...

amazing card ~beautifully made ~love it
vanessa xx

Julie said...

A very sweet card Heather

Tracy said...

Hi Heather,
I really love your choice of image, I don't have any gruffies, I always forget about them when i'm browsing on line. Yours is so gorgeous and your colouring makes them so life like. A really fabulous card.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Unknown said...

nice..............

Paula (PEP) said...

The combination of colours is stunning & I love the way you'be given each of the 3 a different olour & each a different coloured towle too. Those embossed crcles look so good with the circles on the paper. The inking of the flower petals is so effective, in fact I think it's better without Swiss dots personally.
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

Mandy's Magnolia cards said...

Thank you for your comment
greetings, Mandy

debby4000 said...

What a cute, gorgeous card Heather.
luv
Debby

Pia said...

such a cute card Heather, lovely image and colours
hugs Pia

Sue said...

Heather, you are just too funny, but all kidding aside, this is a beautifully colored, and designed card. The flower is beautiful and those little faces come alive with your color work.

Hugs
Sue

Sandra1968 said...

A great card with beautiful colouring!

Tracy S said...

This is adorable! Love that stamp and the birder punch you used

Sue from Oregon said...

Lovely card...a nice relaxing bubble would be nice, wouldn't it!?? Reminds me of when I used to stick all three kids in the tub at once LOL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...