I've dragged one of my little Hanglar boys out from hibernation for Sketch Saturday this week.
He's coloured with Copics, I've managed to lose my list again, but used the BV's and the W's mainly with skin the usual YR0000, E00, E02 & R20. The browny patterned dp is SU and the rest are a ancient downloads. The flowers are cut with EKSucces punches (waterlily I think), the buttons are Basic Grey and the two 'fronds' top and bottom of the flowers are Spellbinders shapeabilities which I've embossed and coloured. The sentiment is Hero Arts. The colours on this one have not photographed well at all, particularly the image, the sentiment and the thread tying the buttons, I will photograph it again should it ever come light today.
Now I shall get back to wading through my boring paperwork - not easy when it's mainly in German. I also have to write a letter, (include identity), to my bank in the UK - giving my new address for an account I've closed. I'm speechless over this - beaurocracy gone mad again methinks.