Those of you who know me will know I regularly make a card upside down or back to front. My solution to this is to turn it into an easel card - here comes another one. I swear each time I will NOT do it again, but I do!!
Tilda is coloured in Copics and cut out with round nestabilities, I cut an extra thin circle and set it off center.I The edges of the images are inked and the extra stardust is a Lavinia stamp.. The bp is Magnolia and the strip a download, the sentiment WOJ, the corners Provocrafts vintage corners and a Spellbinders fancy tags label used to cut label on the inside. The flowers are from my stash and the flourishes cut with a Marianne die. I used stardust stickles on the 'stardust'. the edges of the circles, the corners and the two flourishes.
Skin YR0000, E00, E02, R20
Clothes B0000, B91, B93, B95
Hair Y0000, E70, E71, E77, E31
It was my Grandaughter's confirmation yesterday and luckily the weather was kind to us. I thought I would have photographs to share with you, but bird brain here took my camera and after 2 photographs - the battery ran out - grrrrrr - there's really no hope for me!!