Thursday 6 May 2010

Three Challenges

It is so good having time to enter a few challenges again. This one cover the following challenges Friday Sketchers the sketch - obviously, Creative Card Crew  - 'April showers bring May flowers' and
A Spoonful of Sugar is 'Furry Friends - now I know not all of you consider mice to be friends but I love my mousies.



If anyone heard a lot of cussing and swearing this morning - I'll own up - it was me. The flowers and leaves would not photograph, they are dark but not as dark as they look in the photo. I tried everything but eventually surrendered.
The image is 'Singing in the Rain' and coloured with Copics, and sat behind a Nellie Snellon die. The ancient papers are from my 'bit box' (will I ever use them all up?) The circles are cut with Nesties and the flowers from the lovely Gina, the leaves are of unkinown origin and the pearls are Basic Grey,

Copics used
Flowers  BV0000, BV00, BV04, Y0000
Leaves   G0000,  G000, G21, G28, Y0000
Mouse   YR0000, E50, E70, E71, E31, E33

Now I'm off to try and finish my tutorial for braiding - difficult as I need three hands and I've only got two.

13 comments:

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, sweet card Heather.
Luv
Debby

Rach said...

Heather this is a work of art, gorgeous depth to your colouring...xx

Tracy said...

I love your house mouse colouring, gorgeous creation.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Christine said...

Hiya Heather love this cute image great colours fab layout love it.

Hugs Christine xx

Sol said...

This is the cutest image ever! I started smiling as soon as I saw it! Lovely colours and Cute Card! :)

Moni said...

Stunning card, love the image, and fab colour combo! Hugs, Moni

Sue said...

Hi Heather aww gorgeous card, such a cute image,lovely papers & layout hun, sue,x

Sarah said...

A beautiful card, the mouse is just adorable. Love the colours you have used - Sarah x

Little K Smith said...

Gorgeous card, love this little mouse, will have to put him on my shopping list, beautifully coloured too.
Kelly.x

Danielle said...

OMGosh Heather, this is adorable!! Beautifully coloured mousie and I'm just loving the layout you've used! The flowers look beautiful to me!
Hugs, Danielle

COCO said...

Lovely card love the cute image !
Thanks for joining us this week at a spoon full of sugar
hugs coco

Leigh said...

Oh stunning card Heather. I love those flowers and leaves. Gorgeous colours.

Sandra1968 said...

A great card and I love these mousies too :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...