Saturday 12 November 2011

Basic Grey is Mix'n'Match

We have the new Basic Grey again this week 
and this week  we would like with an variety  with ...............
Mix'n'Match


 'Flower Power',    'Going to San Francisco',  'Ban the Bomb', 'Flowers in your Hair'  all evoke this feeling.
I tried to create this feeling with the papers, colours and details.  
I have done my usual, idiotic self and cut of the papers and  I  know Marraikech is the others, 
I know Lime Rickey is the identical pattern but more blue/green not the green one.
Mish Mash This is the one I think and is called Mish Mash!!!
I decided to thread some beads to the ribbon trying to keep the image in teal/

Image:   Saterated Canary
Papers:  Basic Grey
Sentiment:  Whimsay Postage Stamp 
Tools:    Magnolia Flourish    MS  Fluttterby    Whimsy Tools
Embellishments:  Flowers  Ribbon
Other:  Beads
Medium:  Copics   Memento Ink



As always, our wonderful sponsor Simon Says Stamp is offering one lucky winner a fab $25 shopping spree in the Simon Says Superstore, just think of the goodies you could treat yourself to with that !!



(Please note: This is a voucher code that entitles the winner to a $25 saving off their order in Simon Says Stamp, P+P charges will still apply unless the conditions are met to earn free P+P, please check here if you would like to see these conditions) 




Simon Says Stamp $25 Credit Voucher


Hope you are all having a brilliant weekend. the weather here is beautiful but I am going to need to need my go out as I need 'Long Johns' on!!!
Photobucket

14 comments:

Moni said...

Hi my dear friend, how are you? Hope everything is ok with you. As always your cards are stunning, love this one, great details you added, and image is so cute, and fab coloured. Have a fab weekend. Hugs,Moni

Fleur said...

A beautiful card Heather
HUGZ Fleur xXx

CraftyC said...

A beautiful card Heather, love the image and pretty colours
Clairex

Kirsti said...

Niin kaunis kortti.

Renkata said...

Sensational card , So beautifly coloured image.

Vicky said...

Heather this is beautiful hun I love your colouring always do hun. I so love these images I could sit forever colouring them lol.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Joey said...

WOW Heather this is just stunning, I am always in awe of your colouring, love the details. Joey x

Chrissy said...

Beautiful image and colouring Heather, she has such beautiful eyes..love the details and the easel...
hope you are well...

Luv CHRISSYxx

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

nessy said...

oh wow!!! what a stunning card ~so beautifully made ~very special!
vanessa xx

Paula (PEP) said...

I love the way you've hung those flowers with the ribbon & the way they echo the flowers of her hair. The deep maroon ribbon really picks out the hints of maroon in the papers & I really like the way it balances the floral cluster bottom left.
Hope you're having a good weekend.
Paula (PEP)

MIE(Mieko) said...

Beautiful card! I love the colours and the papers.Hug Mieko xx

June Nelson said...

Oh my goodness jaw dropping beauty, the colouring is stunning and the colour combo is gorgeous xxxxxx

Liz's creative corner said...

Hi hun, wow gorgeous card, she is lovely, your colouring is awesome as usual, love your papers, hugs Liz xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...