Sunday 17 July 2011

Copic Creations

Oh shame on me - this should have been posted on Friday, but wasn't due to a catastrophe which was soley down to my being pathetic and totally disorganised!!! I lost my computer specs in the middle of last week, carried on without them and by Friday afternoon ended up with a spitting headache and couldn't bear to look at the computer screen. I've found them now  and  need to pick up the pieces !!!

This is my DT card for Copic Creations and for this challenge we would like you to colour with pastel Copics.

We also have another FABULOUS sponsor this week!    We’re excited to welcome SPARKLE CREATIONS to our Copic Creations star-studded sponsor list!


My image is Broomstick Lucy and the Copics I used are
Hat, shoes and boots - V0000, 20, 25
Dress and scarf - G0000, 01~Y0000,E30
Hair - Y0000 ~ E40
Cat - YR0000, 02

I'll keep this one short as I now need to do my Guest Designer post for hAnglar stAanglar - see you soon!!
Photobucket

3 comments:

angelwhispers said...

Hope the headache has now gone Heather and boy its so worth the wait for this beauty!!! And the perfect sentiment as we are all now bewitched bu her!!! Chanelle xxx

Moni said...

So gorgeous card, fab image. Hugs, Moni

Riet said...

What a wonderful card Heather.

Hugs Riet.xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...