Friday 24 June 2011

An anniversary for Bea and Bo

Are many of you having blogger problems or is it just me again......I'm also getting about approximately 6/8 spam each day which I've never had before - the odd one but never so many. I'm asking myself should I move from blogger!! I'm really struggling commenting also - but I've been told the reception around here is bad, especially in the evening when more people log on, Yeah - I think I realize that but find commenting earlier in the day difficult.

I needed an anniversary card so I thought of this image of Bo and Bea, so sweet cuddled up together!!


It's coloured with Copics on Cryogen paper - I love this stuff - it colours a dream and has a very slightly sparkly surface. I did a step card - don't know why - so difficult to photograph!!
The image frame is a cuttlebug foliage frame, the border In spades and the tag is one of from their fancy tag set. The swirls are from a Marianne creatable and the flowers all from Wild Orchid Crafts.


I'm off now to do some commenting - that's if blogger will let me!!!
Photobucket

17 comments:

Lora said...

Another gorgeous card Heather. Love those bears they are so sweet. haven't got any yet but seriously need to buy some!
I am having big problems with spammers just now. get about 100 at least a week! and they are now attacking my chat box! it's a blooming nuisance!
Do you know where I can get the paper you use for colouring with in the UK? been struggling to find anything to use with my Promarkers, but I assume this stuff would work with those too?
Hope you are well
Lora xx

Jane said...

Hi hun, this is so gorgeous! love the colours and this sweet couple!! Yes, I'm getting loads of spam too - nearly all about unlocking iphones!!! hugs, Jane x

cheryl said...

oh wow this is stunning hun the image the colors the detail just amazing not had any spam hun but my followers have gone walk about,hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

Dorcas said...

How beautiful,Heather!

Chrissy said...

So sorry you are having so much trouble Heather.
Your card is just gorgeous, what a lovely couple, so sweet, and fabulous colouring as always.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Unknown said...

Awe! Adorable...Beautiful card!

Maire Gamber said...

Heather, this card is just so cute! I just love the image and your wonderful coloring! You always do such a fabulous job! I find your cards so inspiring!

Moni said...

This one is fab too. Great details and love the cute image. Great colour combo and all details. Hugs;,moni

Kirsty said...

Hi I love how you bring them to life with your amazing colouring. I love all the dies you have used too! Kitty :D

Marja's Stamp Addiction en Marja's Creativity said...

I love this card also. Your Bo and Bea are so lovely. Beatiful Card Heeather.
Gr. Marja

Miranda Slagboom-de Groot said...

This card is also very cute
Hugs Mranda

Liz's creative corner said...

Hi Hun, beautiful card, lovely image and details again,and your amazing colouring wow!

where do you get your card from hun? we are so limited here to what you can get, as you know lol, hugs Liz xx

Liz's creative corner said...

Ps I'm getting loads of spam too, and it's lost the followers again too, grrr! hugs Liz xx

Tasha said...

WOWSERS loving the gorgeous design of this card! And the scene you have created is fabulous. I love the flowers and butterfly
love tasha xx

Barbara said...

Oh, I love your beautiful card and the fantastic corored image.
Babsi

Riet said...

So wonderful card Heather,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

Paula (PEP) said...

Try using another Web Browser - I'm using Safari & the spam is minimal plus I seem able to comment (even via Blogger) OK. Love your dark brown trims & the way that ribbon on the bench echoes the scrunchy flower top right. Your touches of pale green are super accents & I love the butterfly on the bench being picked up by the die-cut one.
My move from Blogger is a work in progress.
Paula (PEP)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...