I've managed the Less Is More challenge this week just about. I couldn't find my acetate anywhere, I know I have some as I bought a full packet whilst I was back in the UK. I did manage to find one sheet, not really what I wanted and somewhat scuffed, but hey it was better than nothing!!
I haven't made an acetate card for ages so I struggled some what and it didn't travel from head to paper at all!!
I stamped by House Mouse image 'Balloon Ride' on the rear of the acetate and the mushrooms, grasses and leaves on the inside of the front piece.
I wanted some colour so I coloured the image with Copics - shan't be doing that again in a hurry!!! I printed the image on the rear thinking it would look more like Hoppy was floating off into space, but perhaps I should have done it the other way around, or white card at the rear and the image on the acetate at the front.
The photograph above is with the card laid flat and I've put a piece of lightly patterned paper behind it for some definition. Below is a photograph of the card stood upright - just look and the difference in colours!!!
Not a success methinks, but roll on next week and I can try again!!