Wednesday 26 January 2011

Simon Says........Animal Antics

Another week has flown by  and it's it time for another challenge at Simon Says Stamp. This week the design team are featuring Stampabilities, if you have any we would love to see them, but it's not necessary to enter the challenge.





The design team are featuring  Stampabilities this week and I chose this delightful stamp - Light as a Feather. It looks like these little Hoppies are trying to lose a little weight after over-indulging during the Christmas and New Year festivities. This little pair are coloured in Copics and the papers used are Basic Grey's Kioshi. This is quite a large image so I've kept the card fairly simple - the border is cut with the Martha Stewart Double Loops punch
The thread, buttons and ribbon are all from my stash.




As usual our lovely boss Heidi will be giving one lucky entrant a $50 spree to her Simon Says Stamp store and with all the goodies arriving soon from the CHA there will be loads of brand new stuff to choose from too !!! 



Photobucket

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

such sweet image
Hugs
elma

Seafield Jo said...

That's a beautiful card Heather, and what a fun image. Jo x

Moni said...

Stunning card, love the image and fab colouring. Great details. hugs, Moni

Chrissy said...

You are right...less can be more. A gorgeous image and card.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Crafting Queen said...

Love the image, such fun. Great card.

Mandy's Magnolia cards said...

What a sweet card!
BEAUTIFUL!
greetings, Mandy

Shazza said...

what an adorable image, brilliant card x

Corinne said...

Very cute...love the image and the colors. You did a wonderful job coloring your happy hoppers. I am going to have to dig out my house mouse stamps and try coloring with copics...thanks for the inspiration.
Hugs~
Corinne

Marie said...

Heather, Thank you so much for looking and posting on my blog: http://thejoyofcards.blogspot.com
I am new at blogging and Copics and it means so much when I get a comment- especially someone that does such extraordinary cards! I find your work so inspiring! Your cards are beautiful, fun-filled and I love the way your backgrounds do not detract from the image. I love your work!
Marie

Mina said...

oh wow Heather what a cutie, fantastic HM image coloured perfectly (of course)
Mina xxx

Sandra1968 said...

A beautiful card and a very funny image :-)
Hugs, Sandra

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Heather, the image is super cute and I love all the bows
hugs Mandy xx

Jane said...

This image is so cute!!! gorgeous colours and colouring as always! hugs, Jane xxx

Paula (PEP) said...

I like the stitching & the fact that the two of them are in different colours. The pink ears are a real treat & this is such fun. I like the way the sentiment balances (ooops!) the scales in shape & colour & the green of the button picks up that found in the paper.
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

Chris (catt871) said...

GORRRRRRGEOUS!!!! OMG, I love the papers and well, of course that image is adorable!!! GREAT BOW (how DID you tie it so perfectly? Mine always look mangled!! LOL)
Hugs, Chris
(PS, I've had my blog header for almost a year now!! LOL)

debby4000 said...

Wonderful sweet card Heather.
luv
Debby

angelwhispers said...

This is just so gorgeous I love the image it's wonderful and the colours are perfect both the image and the papers and so much to look at!! Chanelle xxx

Jo Nevill said...

Gorgeous card Heather. That image is just sooo fun - love it ! Love your big bow too !

Hugs,

Jo xxxx

P.S. I had to giggle when I saw the comment about Chris' header. Think you need some new glasses hun !!!!!

Tanja (stormqueen) said...

Dear Rica,

thank you so much for your comment on my blog. You made my day! :)

Your DT card is wonderful! I love how the Kioshi PP goes with the colors of this sooo cute HM image and the bow. Also love the sewing - I'm always too lazy to dig out my machine ;)

Tara Godfrey said...

Heather, this is such a sweet card,hun! Gosh, I love this image....how adorable and your gorgeous colouring just brings it to life. That ribbon is absolutely scrumptious too!
Hugs,t

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...