Friday 1 October 2010

Copic Creations goes Orange

It's time for another challenge at Copic Creations and this time we would like you to use the colour orange.


This time we are sponsored  by the fabulous:-

Tiddly Inks is the brainchild of the amazing Christy Croll, who not only is a phenomenally talented children’s illustrator, but a super nice lady too!    If you’ve not had the opportunity to visit Tiddly Inks  …  it’s really worth your time to take a peek!    Christy features ADORABLE digital stamps and papers, along with a growing line of fun products.    And, the best part is that Tiddly Inks is having a 36-Hour SALE, which began this morning at 12:00 AM… better check it out quickly! 


I chose the image 'Batty' - I absolutely adore her, but have to admit she wasn't the best choice to colour orange as the only part of her of any considerable size was her hair.
Copics used are YR0000, YR00, YR02, YR04, YR07 and E31 for the shadows.
The papers are Bo Bunny, the lace, the charm and the gems are all from my stash.
A very short and sweet post as it is so late - I've been having both problems with my computer (couldn't fine my card file anywhere and had to re photograph this) and problems uploading anything.
Photobucket

15 comments:

Moni said...

So gorgeous card my dear. Fab image and great colouring. Love the papers! Hugs;moni

nessy said...

oh love her ~she is fab ~ love the papers and all the added detail!
vanessa xx

amanda stokes said...

Hi Heather,
These images are fab!Gorgeous card
have a good weekend
hugs amanda xx

CraftyC said...

She's gorgeous Heather and I just love her hair!!
Clairexx

Sandra1968 said...

A beautiful card! A cute image and great colouring.
Hugs, Sandra

angelwhispers said...

Perfect Halloween image and such fabulous colouring had a quick look on the digi site and loads os lovely images it's just a shame I have such a problem with digi's!!! Have a fab weekend Love Chanelle xx

Annie said...

I love it Heather and am going to rush over there and check out the store.
Please could you help me out and leave me a message on who to contact about my House Mouse prize which I'm still jumping around about. I emailed America but haven't heard anything so I'm wondering if I got the wrong email.
Thanks in advance - off to go shopping - you always cost me a fortune.
Ann xxx

Paula (PEP) said...

These Tiddly Inks are catching my eye - hoping to go digital too with the images in the near future. Sympathize with the computer. Love your darkness of the card which means that her hair just stands out so well. Lovely details too. Have a good weekend.
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

cheryl said...

oh really love this great image and such stunning detail and colurs too love cheryl xxxxx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Heather.

Hugs Riet.x

Tasha said...

Wow stunning colour work. Awesome papers they really look fab with this funky image
love tasha xx

Lilian said...

Your card is just adorable Heather! :) Beautiful coloring as always!

Jodi said...

Great image choice, I love the adorable image and your coloring too!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

Love your card, Heather. Your layout compliments this cute image perfectly!

RoseC said...

You've made Batty the perfect Halloween character sporting her greens and oranges.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...