Wednesday 4 August 2010

Truly Scrumptious DT

Time for another Truly Scrumptious and a warm welcome to our Design Team members. We have a sketch by Sharon this week with the extra option of "Golden Oldie" -  in other words use one of your old stamps or images.

We are sponsored this week by Digital Delights with a $10 gift voucher. 


This is not one of my oldest stamps but I've had her for quite a while and I think she's only been inked up once before so I decided to give her an outing. She's coloured with distress inks and cut out with an oval nestie, the edges of which are stamped with a Prima stamp and inked with Walnut stain. The papers are from the Basic Grey Infuse pad. The leaves are cut with a Woodware punch and the flowers and lace are from my stash.
Photobucket

9 comments:

angelwhispers said...

Beautiful card and such lovely colours Chanelle xx

Moni said...

Hi my dear friend, stunning card as always. Great colouring and image is so gorgeous.Great details. Hugs;moni

Karen said...

She's gorjus Heather. I love the colours and the way you've curved the paper. Fabulous !

Love Karen x

Sharon said...

Just fabulous Heather, I love the grungy feel and your colouring is superb as always.

Riet said...

So beautiful card Heather,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Tasha said...

Absolutely stunning, i love the paper you have used and the gorgeous flowers, fabulous colour work too
love tasha xx

Michele Roos said...

Such a gorgeous card Heather. Your colouring of the sweet image is amazing and love the flowers also. Hugs Michele x

Beth said...

Such a funky card Heather! This image is fab and I love all the texture you've added! I hope you're having a good week!

Love Beth xx

Paula (PEP) said...

I love the way you've stamped the leaves around the image panel in one colour & then inked in another. The Distress Inks match the colours of the papers so well too. Hope you are winning against those mosquitos.
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...