I've finally managed to finish a card, this is the second image, I started using Copics but found they weren't really behaving, they really didn't want to blend - I'm putting it down to the oppressive heat. It was mainly the browns and violets I had problems with. Not to be beaten I re-stamped the image in Versamark and coloured it with distress inks.
This card is for two challenges - lovely hAnglars only who want glitter )on the more is more principle) and I followed the sketch at Sketch Saturday
As I said, I coloured my cute little hAnglar girl with distress inks and distressed the edges with dusky concord. I then distressed them with the Tim Holtz distressing tool and glittered them with stardust Stickles.
The papers are Basic Grey's Kioshi, the two borders are cut with Spellbinders spades borderabilities, the flowers are Wild Orchid and the two flourishes cut with a Marianne createability. I stamped the Papermania sentiment onto a vellum metal ringed tag and added bling (ancient stash) just about everwhere I could.
My poor cat is suffering in this heat, he just wanders round trying to find a cool spot. I took Lols advice and soaked him, I really thought he would fight back but bless him he just stood quietly in the sink whilst I saturated him with water. He did get his own back later when he leapt from under the bed and bit me on the ankle lol. Now I think I shall go and saturate myself with cool water.