Sunday 25 April 2010

GDT for Sunday's with Crissy

Crissy Armstrong has a fabulous new challenge blog called Sundays with Crissy, it is a bi-weekly challenge using digi-images and she kindly asked us (the Copic Creations DT's) to be guest designers. And here is my card using Crissy's image 'Maya blowing bubbles'  - she is totally gorgeous and an absolute delight to colour.
Crissy's digi-images are available at both Whimsy Stamps and Squigglyfly.
There is amazing prize of 15 Copic markers as for one lucky randomly picked winner.


The theme this times is 'dots' so I chose pink paper, a download, which has dots/spots all over it and the brown with white dots which is a Pink petticoat download. I embossed the brown with the Cuttlebug 'tiny bubbles' folder (fitting in with the dot theme) - and which seemed appropriate as Maya is blowing bubbles. Maya is coloured with Copics (list below) and cut and mounted onto Spellbinders labels 1. The sentiment is Personal Impressions, the flowers and leaves are from Wild  Orchid Crafts and the rest from my stash.

Copics used
Skin   -  E02  E11 E31/ 33/ 35/ 37
Hair    - Y0000  E70/ 71/ 77  W5/ 7
Tshirt  - R0000  R00  R20
Shorts - C00/ 1/ 2
Bubble bottle - G0000 G00 G21

Edited - oops - I forgot I followed the fabulous sketch by Andrea at Cute Card Thursday and am entering this into the challenge. I flipped the sketch from left to right,

I rather liked a cat that Crissy has designed, I didn't chose that one as I thought it would be rather time consuming but couldn't resist treating myself to it and found it remarkable easy so I shall be posting that tomorrrow or Tuesday.

I spent yesterday trying to sort out my viewing picture problems on my computer, no success as yet but I have  a few more things to try that you lovely people suggested.

Today I have been decorating, the weather is gorgeous and I can leave my doors and windows open and not end up with a paint headache.

hugs

Heather xx

24 comments:

Christine said...

Hi Heather oooohh this is gorgeous fab colouring lurve this image great colour combo..very pretty card.

Hugs Christine xx

Unknown said...

Hi Heather
Beautifully coloured you have the shades so perfect, gorgeous card.
Christine x

mycardz said...

Ooooooooooo Heather! I love your card! Perfect coloring of this little sweetie and all the awesome details you always add, really make this card a real masterpiece! hugz, ZMary

Sue said...

Hi Heather
as always a gorgeous card hun, awesome colouring, luv the colour combo, beautiful papers & embelies, sue,x

Lori aka Lo Lo said...

Too cute! Fab colouring.

xoxo,
Lori

Tasha said...

Heather i am blown away by your colouring skills, the way you have worked subtle shadows etc, gorgeous.Such a beautiful card with a fab colour combo
love tasha xx

Tracey said...

Absolutely stunning!! This is one of my very favourite colour combos. Maya is coloured beautifully!!

Tracey said...

Absolutely stunning!! This is one of my very favourite colour combos. Maya is coloured beautifully!

Jodi said...

Heather this is gorgeous!! I love the coloring you did on her and the pretty flowers you added!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Cathy said...

Gorgeous gorgeous card Heather. I love your colouring and that paper is fab.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Crissy Armstrong said...

You colour like the seasoned artist you are! This is just beautifully put together in every way. Thank you so much for being my fabulous Guest Designer today! Hugs!

Beth said...

This is so gorgeous Heather! I love this colour scheme and the image is adorable - fab colouring too! I'm off to check this challenge blog out!

Love Beth xx

Julie said...

Gorgeous card Heather, such a sweet image and beautifully coloured.

Deb said...

amazing card Heather, your colouring is fabulous, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs Debx

cheryl said...

this is just stunning so love the colurs you have used love cheryl xxxxx

Barbara said...

Oh, Wow! Heather, your coloring is amazing! I love the image and must go check it out! Thanks for the inspiration!

Hugs!

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

Heather, your card is absolutely gorgeous! Your coloring of little Maya is amazing and those colors and DP's are beautiful. What a fabulous card you did!

Lilian said...

Heather, your card is just so cute! Love the coloring and the details too!

Marion said...

Fabulous card Heather. Superb colouring of a beautiful image. Great sketch.
Marion

Sandra1968 said...

This card is gorgeous!

Sarah said...

Oh wow, what a fantastic card, your colouring is amazing xxx

Anonymous said...

what a fantastic card
Huge Elma

Moni said...

Waw this is stunning card too. So lovely image and fab colour combo. Love your colouring. Great details. hugs, Moni

Jane Wetzel said...

PERFECTION here...love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...