I don't know what it is about Just Magnolia this is the 4th time this has happened - I make a card and 2/3 weeks or so later that's the challenge and I have to make it again!!!
This one hadn't even been published. I had my image sat on the inside not hanging from the aperture. So - I've done it again, shuffled round the aperture slightly, dangled the image from the aperture and turned it into a tent. (Haven't done one of these since a year last Christmas, when quite a few of my Christmas cards were tents with dangly things in the aperture.
I used plain cream cardstock which caused me to rethink the colours I used as they were turning out a little different. I've used a bridal Tilda and Edwin I bought at the NEC (don't know this one's name) and coloured it with distress inks. I stamped the borders with stamps from the Prima Build a Frame collection, and inked the edges with walnut stain distress ink. I cut out a heart with nestabilities and dangled the image from this.
I stamped the Stempelgele heart twice, once on the card itself and one that I heat embossed and inked in afterwards. I cut out the center heart of this one and layered in onto the one on the card. The flowers, ribbon and brad etc are all from my stash.
I decorated the inside with the frame stamps, cut out a nesties heart and used the piece with the cut out as a frame , laid it on the card, distress inked the edges and stamped around with a Stempeglede grunge stamp. I finished it with a sentiment from Whiff of Joy.
I was going to show the one 'I'd done earlier' but as it hasn't been posted as yet I decided to just do a sneak peek, who knows it might fit a challenge at some point - though knowing my luck - it won't.