Thursday 21 January 2010

Simon Says and CCC



 Simon Says and Creative Card Crew both have punching as their theme this week.Great minds think alike girls - I love punching. I used 'Unwrapped Tilda' and coloured her with distress inks, cut her out and mounted her on series of frames cut with a Nellie Snellon set. I'm going to have to stop playing with these frames and pendants before I bore you all rigid with them. The pale turquoise/blue card is hammered cs and the deeper blue is from DCWV Old World Stack. The borders are cut with the MS punch, the leaves with the Leone Em and the flowers with the Woodware Cherry Blossoms punches, which I tinted with distress inks and glittered. The butterfly is by Rayher and about all I can by round here that I really love.



I kept the inside fairly simple, due primarily to the fact I'd run out of these particular papes, I will probably stamp a greeting in the center of the frames.
Now I'm going to tidy up my craftroom, I can't see my work table (heaven only knows it's big enough), I can't see my computer desk and worst of all there's a large portion of the floor that is no longer visible, so enough is enough it's time to 'CLEAR'.

20 comments:

Anneke klerks said...

Beautyfull card

greetings anneke

Paula said...

Wow Heather this is so stunning i love the colours and Tilda is coloured perfectly and what fabulous punch detail. Thanks for taking part in the CCC Challenge.
Paula xxxx

Moni said...

Beautiful card, cute image and so great colouring. Love all details! Hugs,moni

Sue said...

Wow luv all the punching on this hun looks fantastic, perfect colouring as always, luv all the embelies hun, sue.x

Anonymous said...

so sweet is this card!
Hugs
Elma

Sandra said...

Great card Heather. Love the lacy effect you have created by layering the punches.
Hugs
Sandra x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Heather :-) I love this image and the papers and frame are fabulous ,, :-) I love these Nellie Snellen frames too :-)

thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)

Luv Lols and the DT :-) x

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card Rica, love the colours on this!
Clairexx

Leigh said...

Beautiful card Heather. Love the colours.

Squirrel said...

Pretty pretty pretty! Love all the frosty blue and glitter. She's a cute Tilda too.
Rosey x

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jackie Thomas said...

Oh Heather, this is absolutely gorgeous. I adore it. xo Jackie

June Houck said...

Perfect, perfect, perfect! I can't help but admire all your details on your cards. I love your Tilda too...I wore my hair like that sometimes when I was in elementary school. My hair was so long I could nearly sit on it. My mom would braid it and wrap the braids around like a headband (my great grandma wore hers this way every day).

Christine said...

Ohh Heather another stunner dont know where you get all the inspiration from?? but send me a little bit..I have left you something on my blog & hope you accept it??

Hugs Christine xx

Sandra1968 said...

Wow, this is a beautiful card!

Simone said...

Absolutely great!!! I just love your card!
Simone

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good afternoon Heather, wow what a stunning card, i love all the border punching, its fabulous. Thank you for joining in with the CCC challenge this week, hugs Linda x

Unknown said...

Hiya, the Nellie Snellon die cut frames, are these the ones you can buy from Crafts U Love?? - Fabulous cards, just gorgeous x

Sam said...

Wonderful card Heather, love the blue tones, the stamp is one of my favourites and I love the fact that it can be used all year round.
Thanks for playing along at CCC.
Sam x

Sam said...

Wonderful card Heather, love the blue tones, the stamp is one of my favourites and I love the fact that it can be used all year round.
Thanks for playing along at CCC.
Sam x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...