Friday 27 November 2009

Ooops another deadline missed!!

I started this card for Friday Sketchers - LAST WEEK - a trifle late me thinks. Fortuneately I also incorporated Copic Creations challenge of 'Gold' which I might just manage in time. The image is Lily of the Valley which I picked up at the NEC. I'm not sure the trumpet looks like gold - more like brass to me. The gorgous little angel is coloured with Copics and the papers are a mixture of  Magnolia and Kars. The piece set at an agle is stamped with a Tim Holtz script stam (very cleverly colver up by Moi), there is a snowflake beneath the flower (from Papirloftet) and the leaves cut with the Sizzix branch and leaf set. I finished it with three pearls and a label that's been in my Christmas stash for years and years.



Right I'm off now to see if I can't both start and finish this week's Friday Sketchers challenge.

18 comments:

Susie Sugar said...

Stunning card shame you missed the dead-line. Lovely imaged coloured beautifully
Night night
Susie x

Sandie said...

Ha! You miss more challenges than I do!!

Wonderful card and such a fabby image. Love the colours.. reminds me of MME.

gina g said...

Hi Heather this is beautiful love the papers and the image, your flower is beautiful too. I cant keep up with the challenges at the mo either lol. luv gina xx

Jackie Thomas said...

Oh Heather, this card is truly stunning. total perfection. xo Jackie

Jackie Thomas said...

Oh Heather, this card is truly stunning. total perfection. xo Jackie

Cathy said...

Such a stunning card Heather. The papers are gorgeous and that LOTV angel is coloured to prefection.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs
Cathy xx

fleur said...

Thats beautifil, Ive missed loads of deadlines recently but at least you still have a stunning card to show for all your efforts

debby4000 said...

Oh she is gorgeous, what a wonderful card.
luv
Debby

Jo Nevill said...

Wow, fantastic Heather. Just love this image, she is so gorgeous and your colouring is super duper.

Fabby flower too !

Hugs,

Jo xx

Chrissie said...

Just beautiful Heather, those stunning papers are the perfect backdrop for this sweet angel!

Iren said...

Oh my Heather this is so beautiful! I love the soft and tender feeling on it. Lovely color choise and the coloring is fab! So lovely emblishments too!

Hugs

Riet said...

Ohhh Heather,what a beautiful card,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers and flowers.

Hugs Riet.x

Moni said...

Waw so gorgeous card, cute image and really love your colouring. great papers and details.Hugs,Moni

SheilaS said...

Another stunning card Rica. That flower is to die for.

Anonymous said...

Love your card!!! this image is so adorable!
Pam Going Postal

Sam said...

Gorgeous card Heather. I'm always missing deadlines, not only in cardmaking either!! Well done on winning Copic Creations challenge.
Sam x

Anonymous said...

I love this sweet little angel. You did a beautiful job making her come alive. Just gorgeous.
~Pam
http://stampsinc.blogspot.com/

jolanda said...

The colours are gorgeous. very calm and sophisticated, jolanda x
http://www.jolandascraftycorner.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...