Monday 7 September 2009

Wow - What a Service

Just how brilliant is this!!!  A quick post to let you all know what a fabulous service Nikki provides at Bunny Zoe's Crafts. I placed an order late at night on the 1st Sept (so effectively Wednesday 2nd for business purposes) and received it this morning, in Germany - just 5 days on. (I'm still waiting for one order from England placed on the 21st August). 


So folks now you know - if you want a quick efficient service with great and I might add fabulously friendly communication head over to Bunny Zoe's Crafts.
Right shall be back later with my House Mouse DT card

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I can agree I pre-ordered EB stamp and they were super and very friendly

Love Dawn xx

Moni said...

Thanks for the news! hugs,moni

AN said...

Hello!
your blog is wonderful, you belong to suokkeihini!
Unfortunately, I speak English, but, fortunately, Google translate! :)
Good day to you
Heat Anelma

Cathy said...

I love Nikki's Service too!!
hUGS
Cathy xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...