Wednesday 9 September 2009

Sukkersott

There's a fabulous challenge over at Sukkersott - they want you to mask at least three images. Great fun and one that really let me put my masking kit to work as I've hardly used it until now. Brilliant - even I can get things exactly where I want them with this. 
I stamped the WOJ log, then sat Willow on the log and finally stamped the Magnolia background.
I used the K&Co 'Sparkly Sweet' papers, haven't had the courage to use these until now, they're a little bright and I've found them difficult to use  -  I'm still not sure about the green background. The silver leaf charm is coloured with Copics.


Images - WOJ  - log and Willow  :  Magnolia - background
Medium - Copic Markers
Papers  -  K&Co Sparkly sweet
Tools  -  EK Success Retro flower punches medium & large & Corner/border punch  :  Leone Em ash branch punch
Embellishments - brads, spacers & charm from stash

9 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Really lovely card Heather. The green background work well I think. Love the colouring. ANesha

Sue said...

Love the scene you created. Colors you chose are wonderful. Masking isn't something I do often enough, great thing about challenges, makes you remember all the things you have learned over the years of stamping. Very nice work.

Pia said...

OMG so beautiful, lovely colours

Moni said...

Waw you did fab job as always, and love the scene and so fab colouring! Love all details and flowers! Have a fab day! Hugs,moni

Sandie said...

Gorgeous!! Such beautiful, sweet colours. You did a fabulous job with the masking!

Riet said...

Ohhh wowww Heather,what a beautiful card,i love the images and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Sandra1968 said...

An amazing card, Heather! This is beautiful. Great masking and nice colours.

Curt in Indy said...

Masking is not the easiest thing for me, and you did an outstanding job. This was a difficult challenge and you did it with flying colors! Great work! Best, Curt

Aina said...

This card is just gorgeous :O)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...