Monday 31 August 2009

Whoopee - The Mousies are back of their Hols

I have so missed my weekly Mousie fix. I actually missed the last challenge as I was about to move and had no internet connection so it seems like for ever since the last challenge at House Mouse.
 
This weeks challenge is from Janneke and her challenge this week is 
a Giftcard

Check out what thefabulous DT have come up with to help inspire you. Don't forget to check out their blogs for more details!!


I wanted (needed) a giftcard for a friend in England who is due to have a baby soon. I've already done a card for a baby girl and bought some gorgeous pink baby things and left them with my daughter.  I thought I'd better prepare for a boy, in which case I will send money which should fit nicely into this envelope along with the card. 
I haven't decorated the front of the envelope yet as when I find out the details I will personalize it.
I used  Baby Monica (I know a girl - but my only suitable mouse that is the right size) but I have given her a blue bow in her hair (lol).  Monica is coloured with Copics and I cut and embossed her mat with octagonal nesties.  I used ancient paper from stash,  punched the edges with the EK Success Fleur-de-lys punch and cut the envelope flap with MS flourish sedge punch. The flowers are a mixture from Wild Orchid and Papirloftet.

28 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh this is adorable, wonderful cute image and details.
luv
Debby

Unknown said...

oooooooo wow i love this well love everything you do...simply beautiful and im sure the recipent will adore it as smuch as i do hugs sassyx

Moni said...

Waw you did fab giftcard! Love the mouse Monica! :) So cute, and fab colours you used! Hugs,moni

Anonymous said...

Awesome enveloppe Heather ;0)
Great stamp!

Hugs, Janneke X

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good morning Heather, wow this is totally stunning, i love these adorable mice. So many gorgeous cards since my last visit, i am loving them all. Hugs Linda x

June Houck said...

Beautiful! This is precious and perfect :)

Danielle said...

How very cute Heather! A really gorgeous gift card and envelope and I adore the colours and paper! The little HM is so super sweet!
Hugs, Danielle

Annie said...

oh gorgeous card Heather - thanks for letting me know House mouse is back - hadn't realised and my daughter bought me some House Mouse stamps for my birthday so I will be able to join in these challenges now.

Ann xxx

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous,love the colours and beautiful embellies.....and that little mouse is the sweetest!!!
Hugs xx

Janiel/ janny said...

OH Heather,
This is adorable!!!! Love how you have done this... Very cute!
have a wonderful week sweetie,
hugs, janny

Georgia said...

This is sooo pretty Heather! I love the gorgeous mouse and the lacy edging, it looks beautful! :)
Love, Georgia xx

America said...

Totally sweet and cute and adorable!!! Love it!

Juls said...

gorgeous!! Love the colour combo, and the envelope is beautiful too!! it will make a very special gift!! love it!

Barbara said...

This is just so pretty! I'm so glad the house mousies are back, too. Your colors are just lovely.

Barb

Chrissie said...

This is gorgeous Heather and how lovely to see your little mice back on the scene.

Pia said...

Gorgeous card Heather,love the colours and beautiful embellies.
hugs Pia

Crafting Queen said...

Just so pretty, lovely colours and flowers. Anesha :-)

Julie said...

How lovely - and a present in itself without the enclosed cash!! Super project. Hope you're well Rica and settled into your new home! Juliex

Mina said...

oh wow Heather this is stunning, I must get some of these little mice they are so cute
Mina xxx

ikki said...

Lovely idea. ikki

ps Confused as to where are you? Can I still email you?

Lorraine A said...

I love this little he mouse with a boy blue ribbon :) how cute :-)
What a lovely idea for a challenge and your gift card is fabulous !! The envelope is fantastic too !! :-)

Luv Lols x x

p.s ,, if you would like some stamped images just email me with your addy and I'll stamp some for you x x x

Sandra1968 said...

This is so gorgeous! And such a sweet HM :-)

Riet said...

Ohhh Heather,what beautiful,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Stacy Morgan said...

Beautiful and so sweet at the same time! I love the soft shaded of blue and white you used. Wonderful detail!

Sue said...

Heather, so beautiful and delicate, so nice for a new little one. Baby mouse is adorable!

Lori Barnett said...

What a super sweetk gf holder. That mouse is adorable!

Desire Fourie said...

Heather, this is such a gorgeous way of presenting a gift card. Love all the attention to detail.
Hugs
Desire

theneon said...

This is ever so precious and Monica looks great for a a little blue ribboned boy! When my first daughter was nearly bald, I used to tape bows on her head so they would know she was a girl.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...