Friday, 15 May 2009

Am I Late, or am I Early

This card is a mixture of two Whiff of Joy challenges. The sketch and the image were both for last week's challenge that I never managed to finish in time. I loved the sketch and so decided to adapt the card for this week's theme - a Friendship card.


The brown and beige card is core-dinations, the lemon/browny paper is some my S-i-l gave me and has not name on it and the green is K&Co. The image is coloured with distress inks and the sentiment is Inkadinkado. The rest is from my stash

12 comments:

Moni said...

Waw I love this one, fab image and lovely colours! Great layout! And huge thank you for your fab surprise! Hugs, Moni

Kim Piggott said...

Such a fabulous card Heather!
Love your image and sentiment and your flower is gorgeous!
hugs
kim x

Cheryl Joshua said...

Gorgeous,very pretty colours and love your flower embellishment!!!
Hugs xx

Sue said...

Wow, this is fab, love those colours! Sue xx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Heather,l love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Danielle said...

Such a beautiful card Heather - wow! The image, papers, colour and flowers are all just fabulous!
Hugs, Danielle

Barb said...

This is so beautiful! I love the colors you used and your coloring is perfection, as always! You have encouraged me to try the distress inks -- haven't done that yet. I hope I can do half as well as you do!

Sharon said...

This is beautiful Heather and I love the flower embellishment - just gorgeous.

Tidbits of my Life said...

This is just plain beautiful......wonderful job, love your work as usual

Alexandra said...

your card is very lovely!

hugs
alexandra

Rach said...

A fabulous card sweetie, wonderful colours and colouration, thank you for joining us at whiff of joy.xx

Kaz said...

Stunning!!!!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...