Saturday 4 April 2009

Double Dutch Challenge - 14 - Sketch it

Double Dutch challnge have a fabulous sketch for us to follow this week. I don't know what the paper is or who it's by - I stupidly cut this off, nor do I know what the image is called as it was sent to me by a forum friend - but I coloured her with pastels. The corner stamp is from Xela crafts and the flourish across the middle Magnolia. The flowers are Prima and I stamped the middle with a small Inkadinkado flower to represent stamens. The leaves are cut with the Leone Em ash branch punch. The sentiment- Follow your Dreams (Inkadinkado) I thought suited the image as she looks wistful and dreamy.
I have decorated the inside of this card but after several attempts at photgraphing it I gave up - constanly blurry. Not a brilliant day so far so I'm off to make myself a second breakfast (bacon and tomato on toast) - perhaps that will help.

Materials
BC - bazzill : DP - unknown : Image Sarah Kay : Derwent pastels : Stamps - Inkadinkado sentiment & small flower, Xela crafts corner and Magnolia flourish : Flowers - Prima : Breads - Papermania : Leonone Em ash branch punch

17 comments:

gina g said...

Gorgeous Heather the papers are gorgeous aren't they and as always coloured to perfection. Enjoy your weekend. luv gina xx

Karen said...

Stunning cards Heather. All are gorjus. Love the colours in this one, really pretty.

Love Karen xxx

Lesley said...

awww wow this is stunning!!! i love everything about it!!! its beautiful!!! luv n hugs Lesley xxx

Riet said...

woww Heather,what a beautiful card,l love the stamp and paper.

hugs Riet.x

Sharon said...

Wow, this is beautiful Heather. What gorgeous colours.

Moni said...

Another fab card, love the paper and the detail, love the colouring! Have a nice day! hugs, Moni

Tara said...

This is so pretty Heather and the image is lovely too. I do just the same as you - cut off the deets of who makes the paper, lol!
Sorry your day isn't so great, take care love! xx

Katy said...

Gorgeous card Heather, love the image and the layout. I love that sentiment aswell :)

xx

Barbara said...

Your cards just continue to amaze me! This one is fantastic! The image, the papers, and those delicate flowers are so beautiful together! Wow! I like to feature cards on my sidebar and this one is going on there now. You inspire me!

Anonymous said...

I am drooling Heather, this is so gorgeous, fabulous papers image colouring and flowers.. delish. hugs rachxx

Eija said...

She is so lovely with her flowers :)

Hugs
Eija XX

Christine said...

Gorgeous card & the colour combo of DP are soft & gentle love it.

Christine xx

Bev said...

So adorable! Darling image and yummy papers, perfect embellies, totally stunning and I love it!!! xx

Jo Nevill said...

Stunning.

Jo x

Erica said...

Your card is just gorgeous Heather! Did the second breakfast make the sun come out? ;o) Thank you for participating in the Double Dutch challenge!

Hugs,
Erica

Simone said...

I love this romantic look! The papers and the colouring are wonderful!
Simone

Chrissie said...

These papers are just yummy! Fabulou card.
Chrissie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...