This week's challenge is Going Green - my green on this card are the snowflakes. I have been experimenting the last week of so with using the cuttlebug and various dies to cut out acetate, glitter or colour it and see what effects I could come up with. This is what I was going to use on this card until I spotted a polystyrene bag that parts of a new fire I've just had fitted came in. I thought that really is so pretty - AAAAHHH!!! - that's what I'm going to try. It cut beautifully, but I found that using double layers it was more effective and it actually stuck together when rolled throught the 'bug'. It didn't photograph too well - but zoom in to get a better picture.
I coloured Lizzie with Prismas, using stickles on her muff and boots.The paper is Wassail and core-dinations and brads, ribbon and charm from stash.
I decided to go for a 'vintage' look and I must say I love Lizzie in sepia, so I'm off now to do her again, or will when I get home from work.