Easy this week - I thought. Hah !! - why do I do it - make things difficult for myself, that is. I got this roll of leaves and thought - great a wreath, fasten some red beads to it and there we go. Now came the problem of how to
fasten it all together. After several attempts I resorted to the old favourite - silicone glue which takes forever to dry. I used Making Memories paper - Poinsetta stripe Falala, edged this with Spellbinders small squares cut diagonally and added dewdrops which look pink, not red in the photograph. Photographing this card was difficult as the wreath put a shadow on the poor little mice. After taking a dozen or more photos. I gave up a chose the best one, which is slightly crooked, but I didn't care by this point in time. Now on posting this I have realised I haven't put a greeting on it, this I'm afraid will have to wait.