Thursday, 30 October 2008

Tilda & Co Challenge 41 - Rainbows

I struggled to get going with this Tilda & Co challenge this week.
I found some rainbow vellum in my stash but decided it was too bright, but I have used it as a backing paper. The rainbow paper that Tilda is stood against is from a Printshop programme I have. I decided she should wear a rainbow outfit which I coloured with watercolours (note to self - start using Copics and Prismas more often).
I though everything looked a little bright so I added some white cotton lace, bought at the local markets' haberdashery stall. I used a peel-off sentiment and added flowers and brads from stash.

8 comments:

Eija said...

Hi Rica!
There is a little surprise to you in my blog :)

Eija

Tara said...

Lovely card Heather! I avoided the Tilda challenge this week as I was struggling to come up with anything, but you've made it look easy, lol!!
Arghhhhh, my stamps, my stamps, where are they?!!! xx

Kim Piggott said...

Beautiful card!
I love, love your beautifully coloured image and your lace and raindrops so pretty.
Love your flower.
kim x

Ann said...

The raindrops and lace are so effective. Daughter came back from Spain with awful bug which she has shared with me - yep how kind is that so not been around as much.

Ann xxx

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

wow wow wow such a gorgeous card!! hugs Linda

Ann said...

HELP needed please please please!!!

how do you put a hyperlink when leaving a comment on a blog challenge.

I'm really struggling on how to do it - any help would be appreciated.

Ann xxx

eviledna said...

Beautiful card, love the little raindrops.
Take care & keep smiling
Ann

carolann said...

Superb card I really love the colours
and image you have used WTG xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...