Wednesday 3 September 2008

Cards for the Toops

Hugs Emma
Christmas is for families - it must be awful to be away, or have a family member away at such a special time. (Especially in a dangerous situation)
This 'cause' Emma is running is wonderfully worthwhile.

Copied from Emma's blog ....

After the wonderful response to our Christmas cards for the troops plea and after much discussion with Tina, Sarah and everyone else we have decided to offer some blog candy for this very worthy cause...As some of you have already started making your Christmas cards...do you fancy making a spare one for the Troops in Iraq or Afghanistan? All you need to do is make an extra one...leave it blank inside so a member of our fantastic Forces can send it home to a loved one. Everyone that sends a card to me to forward on to SOS will have their name put into a draw for a huge bag of ribbons from craftyribbons.co.uk. Send two cards and you get your name in twice! If you would like your name putting in the draw then drop me an e-mail and I'll tell you where to send them. All cards need to be received by the beginning of October. So girls...start spreading the word and lets give our boys and girls some Christmas cheer.
Hugs Emma

Contact: http://elf-creations.blogspot.com/ for further details and email address on profile

4 comments:

Ramsey said...

hey girl!
i just thought i would let you know that you won my blog candy drawing! i finally got around to drawing a name! so send email me your info @ ramseystepp@mac.com

~Emma~ said...

Heather thanks so much for posting this and for supporting us. Won't be around til after the funeral but will pop over and see you then. Thanks again. Hugs Em.x

Unknown said...

Hi Heather
can you send me your email addy please, the link on your blog profile won't work. I need to invite you into the SBS#21 blog!
Contact me through my blog profile ;)
Thanks for visiting my blog!
Jx

Pauline said...

Thank you so much, Heather, for your encouraging words, they make me giggle :o) Just having a pity-party, I guess, but it will soon be over, then I can get back to crafting. God bless you.
P.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...