Saturday 14 April 2012

April 14th - Spring Colours

Thank you so much for joining with the last Basic Grey challenge and look forward to seeing what you created for

Spring Colours

I hope it is the many spring days!!!


I have use this adorable Penny Black image and coloured him with polychromos.
I have chose the pretty Basic Grey Porcelain.
I have used a Martha Stewart  border punch.
I have used a combination of flowers I picked up from Jill at from the Hobby House  from the NEC (among many  other things tempted which strayed into my basket)

As always, our wonderful sponsor Simon Says Stamp is offering one lucky winner a fab $25 shopping spree in the Simon Says Superstore, just think of the goodies you could treat yourself to with that !!

(Please note: This is a voucher code that entitles the winner to a $25 saving off their order inSimon Says Stamp, P+P charges will still apply unless the conditions are met to earn free P+P, please check here if you would like to see these conditions)





Simon Says Stamp


Now I am being thrown out of my craft-room while it is being decorated. I hope the strong smells have disappeared (yucky - headache stuff) and I get back  soon.
Photobucket

10 comments:

Moni said...

Hi Heather how are you? Hope you are ok! :) Card is stunning, cute image, fab colouring and love the flowers. Hugs,Moni

Jacqui P said...

Aahh another beautiful card Heather! Your colouring just always inspires me! and your details are delicious!
hugs
Jacqui x

Karen said...

Totally stunning card Heather.

I've left something for you
on my blog

Love Karen x

Mephisto said...

WOW, what a fantastic card hun!
Love it very much!
Hugs
Domi

Julie said...

Fabulous card Heather - the colours are just beautiful as is your colouring, loving the papers too! Hugs, Juliexx

MIE(Mieko) said...

Gorgeous card! The Martha Stewart border punch you used is so cute!
Hugs Mieko xx

Paula (PEP) said...

I love your layering & the various pinks used for the flowers & matting layers - they really bring out the colous of the flowers & the little hedgie's face beautifully.
Paula (PEP)
Hope it's not too long before you're back in your craft room.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Your colouring is perfect!

JD/ Jill said...

Beautiful card!

Unknown said...

another fabulous card love this hedgehog hes oh so darn cute colouring is top notch hugs sassyx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...