Thursday 21 April 2011

You Rock!!

This is one I had to finish in a great hurry!! It suddenly dawned on me that we would lose a 2/3 postage days as it's Easter and it has to be in the UK middle of next week. It's now in it's little box and on it's way - phew!!!


I used the Kenny K image and coloured with Copics - I haven't done my list due to rushing things - suffice to say the blues are the B90's, the reds - R20's, the greens G20's and hair and boots the E40's - the skin the usual E00, E02 & E11.
I used some Denim paper by Rayher which I've been hoarding as I don't think I can get anymore - now it's nearly all gone boo-hoo!! The stars are cut with a MFT die, the 'You're a Star' semtiment is Lili of the Valley, the 'You Rock' one is computer generated and the charm (from stash) is attached to the cord (died with Barn Door distress ink) with a brad - again from my stash. The panel stamped with a Lili of the Valley music stamp has sadly changed colour during photographing and doesn't quite blend as it should.


Guess what the Kenny K challenge this week is anything goes - so this is where this one is going!!

Thanks for stopping by - I hope your weather is as glorious as it is here - fabulous for the Easter holidays!!



Photobucket

18 comments:

sarham said...

wow! that´s gorgeous! Ilove your colouring and the paper looks like real denim!

Cards By MI said...

This is wonderful! Lovely colouring! I have used this guy as well back in Dec but I made mine in grey scale. This looks fabby! Great DP as well.
Love n hugs
Marie

1CardCreator said...

Wow, love that card! I have to say the first thing I saw was that awesome paper, looks like fabric! The whole card pops with that fab image too.

Moni said...

Stunning card my dear friend. Have a fab holidays, I am going away for two weeks. :)
Hugs,moni

Christina C. said...

What a totally awesome card!!!! Your coloring is phenomenal.

chrissy xx said...

Fabulous card. What brilliant papers to go with your image! LOve it.
Chrissyxx

Julie said...

Fab card Heather and that denim paper is perfect for it, looks real!

angelwhispers said...

Wow you say you did this in a rush!! Well is fabulous and such great colouring. Have a great Easter Love Chanelle xxxx

Chrissy said...

Oh!! Too do work as gorgeous as that 'in a hurry'...amazing colouring..So glad I can steal..oop's borrow your colouring idea for a rock card I have been asked to make for a young mans 21st birthday....scary..I've got 4 weeks to do it...is that a 'hurry' or plenty of time..lol..always inspirational Heather..thank you.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Liz's creative corner said...

Hi Heather, wozers this is stunning, perfect colours hun,gorgeous details too, see why you like the paper too,

have a fab Easter, hope your weather stays lovely, it's been scorching here today! have fun! hugs Liz xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

Brilliant card, Heather! Amazing rocker and love your denim paper! Want some more? Put the rump of a pair of your jeans in your scanner. It works a treat! Hugs, Lesley

Leigh said...

What a fabulous card for a teenager or any Rock fan for that matter. Absolutely marvellous colouring Heather.

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Heather.

Hugs Riet.xx

LINDA said...

What an absolutely fantastic card.. Love everything about it.. Very lovely work.. Thanks for joining us at KKKG this week..
hugs, Linda

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

Suuuuperrr cute! :)

Maire Gamber said...

Rica, this is just super cute! Love your coloring... perfect as usual!
Hugs,
Maire

Sandra1968 said...

This card is GREAT!
And I love the image and the paper.
Hugs, Sandra

Paula (PEP) said...

Brilliant - love the denim & that boot. My camera & your camera must be having a pow wow & conferring notes.
Paula (PEP)
Head is about to misbehave so trying to catch up with comments first.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...