Thursday 3 February 2011

An Award for me to Share!!

 I have just been given this award by my lovely friend  Chanelle and also, all the way from Australia from the fabulous Bron Thank you both so much for this fabulous award and I am so pleased and honoured - you really put a big smile on my face.



The aim of this action is that we bring unknown, good blogs to light,

so I would ask you not to blog fellow bloggers that already have 3,000 followers

Link back to the person who gave you the award blog and then pass on the award to 3-5 blogs with less than 3,000 followers (not too difficult I don't think many of us have more than 3,000 followers lol).  


Now comes the hardest part, I really want so many people to share this award so who not to give it to is so difficult.
 My commenting so far this year has been somewhat abysmal due to masses of DT work and various personal problems.
Some of you continue to leave me the loveliest of comments even though I haven't been returning your visits as I would wish. Hopefully things seem to be settling down at last. What I have done is pick, at random, those of you who continue to leave me comments and I apologize to those of you I have missed out and there are many of you and I should like to say a huge Thank You to you all for your support - I love you all!!!!
Here are my five
Paula
Photobucket

7 comments:

angelwhispers said...

You are welcome Heather as I always enjoy popping over to have a nosey at your creations as they are so inspiring and so beautiful!!! Love Chanelle xxxxx

Chrissy said...

Thankyou so much Heather,I'm always delighted to see you have put a post up, and I'm never dissappointed.I love your work and a lot of my creations,I kmow have been inspiration from you.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Paula (PEP) said...

Thanks for this Heather - I'm always thrilled to see your work, I've learnt so much from you over the past yea & my love of House-Mouse is definitely your influence. Take care of yourself with all you are doing - your productivity never ceases to amaze & you often make me chuckle as I relate to one of your whoopsies.
Much love
Paula (PEP)

Bron said...

Yay! So glad you put your award up (and doubly awarded - how awesome is that!). As everyone else has said, your blog is very inspirational and I can only hope to do as well as you in the blogosphere. Hugs, Bron

Emma said...

Hi Heather
I hope you are well and not run out of card blanks yet!! Lol
Congrats on your award.
Hugs Emma x

Moni said...

Hi my dear friend, congrat on your award, and thank you for thinking of me. I love your blog and everything you make. I will post it. Have a fab weekend. Hugs,Moni

Sandra1968 said...

Hi Heather,
Congrats on your award and I'm very honoured that you give it to me :-)
I love to follow your great blog, because your cards and other creations are gorgeous! I'll post my award tomorrow on my blog.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs, Sandra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...