Tuesday 11 November 2008

Kreativ Blogger Award

Thanks Ann I'm honoured and delighted to receive this award. Check out Ann's blog - apart from creating some amazing cards, she usually gives me a good giggle as well.

Now for the rules for this award ..........

  1. The winner may put the logo on their blog (proudly displayed)
  2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
  3. Nominate 5 blogs and put links to their blogs.
  4. Leave a message for your nominees

I choose :-

  1. Erica
  2. Julie

4 comments:

Laura (Faerielore) said...

wow thank you darling, so nice of you to think of me xxx

Lexxie said...

Thank you so much Heather-will put on my blog when my own computer is up and running again!

Love Sarita xxx

Carolyn Bounds said...

Congratulations on receiving this beautiful award!!! You definitely deserve it:o)

I hope you are enjoying your vacation!!!

Hugs!
Carolyn

Alex said...

Thank you so much! This is so lovely of you! I am a bit behind with my blogging but will go and proudly put it on my blog now! Love, Alex

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...