Oh! have I had problems making this card. Everything was going really well until my cuttlebug 'exploded' - there was one horrendous crack and one of the side panels shot across the room. It does crack a little when I use dies but this was like a gunshot - phew! - I practically had a heart attack. I put it back together and thought - that's OK, but no it wouldn't do anything. Fortunately I'd done all I needed to, so I packed it away to take back to the shop.
So I returned to making the folder for the challenge - then ooops - I stabbed my finger with the craft knife and got blood all over it. Undaunted - I started again - this time success.
Right I thought, now to put the 'topper' on it, but this had completely disappeared!
I spent about an hour searching for it, the rubbih bin, my waste paper basket, my flower box and papers which I had put away in case it had stuck to something else.
It turned up the next morning - I'd been wearing it - it was stuck to my trounsers -derrrr!
I decided it needed something extra so I used stickles on Tilda's wings, then forgot it hadn't dried and smeared all over her face, fortunately I managed to scrape it off and eventually the folder was finished. Phew!!!!!!
Never has a card taken so much time and so much effort - I hope whoever receives it really, really likes it.
The basic cs is bazill. The paper is from Dream Crafts but I can't remember who it's by. Tilda is coloured with watercolours . The ribbon is from Poppicrafts and the flowers are Prima from Cuddly Buddley