I have recently been tagged by two talented ladies Ikki and Sharon check out their out
blogs. If you are tagged, you must firstly post these rules:
1.Write 7 strange characteristics about yourself. They interest us all!
2.Tag 6 other people at the end of your Post.
3.Visit everyone that you have tagged and a leave a comment on their blog to let them know that they have been tagged.
So here goes:
1. I love driving but am always getting lost, even in my own town. The most hairy time was in Africa when I stopped at a guard post and they asked for passports, it turned out we had taken the wrong road (not that there are that many roads) and ended up in Ethiopia in bandit territory. We'd only travelled about 300miles out of our way -oooops!! But I'm still here to tell the tale.
2. I think I have an OCD personality - I am obsessed with 3. I like 3 jars of coffee, 3 bags of sugar, 3 boxes of chocolates etc. in my cupboard.
3. I gave up retail management at the age of 50 to retrain. I did holistic and beauty therapies and also my teacher training.
4. I am extremely dizzy. I went out one night with friends, arrived home about 1.30am to find I'd lost my key. The only way in was through the dog flap. Yes - you've guessed - I got stuck (should have taken my thick coat off). Fortunately some neighbours came by and managed to prise me out. The whole terrace knew about it the next day.
5. I got stuck on my roof once (I was cutting back my ivy) when the ladder blew down. I had to shout for help, a neighbour came out but refused to help until he'd got all the others out to have a laugh. You can imagine what my reputation with my neighbours is like !!!
6. I love DIY - especially the build it yourself furniture. Long live IKEA.
7. My daughter is forever telling me to 'grow up' - especially when my next door but one neighbour - Anthony aged 5 - calls to see if I am coming out to play.
I'm finding t0 difficult to find people who haven't already been tagged - so if you haven't consider your self now tagged.