Tuesday 12 July 2011

Teddy Bo Tuesday !!

Teddy Bo Tuesday had come round again and Gayle has produced some real sweeties for you yet again
you can check them out at Teddy Bo shop.

There's a new challenge starting today at the Challenge Blog and Team A have come up with some amazing and stunning inspirational creations for you.


My little bears haven't been up to much this week - still recovering from their holidays I think.
Bea is relaxing and dipping her toes in the cool water.
The papers are from Donna  at Bearly Mine.  The leaves are cut with Crealie dies and the flowers are Wild Orchid. I've used a sentiment from Lili of the Valley and the sweet Bea is  coloured with the usual Copics.

Copics used
Bea - YR 0000, E30, E40, 41, 43,  45, 49
Clothes  B0000, B01, B02. B97
The Dock Y0000, E70. 71, 74, 79
Water  B0000, B01, C00, C1



It's taken me over an hour to upload this card - talk about 'fight the good fight'  - I wish blogger would go on holiday for a while and let us blog in peace. I see the Error 503 notice is back in action, not only that when I get this I can't get out and have to close the page and re-open, I write a comment - press publish and what do I get - Error 503 and have to start all over. I've tried Internet Explorer, Firefox and Google Chrome, all to no avail!!
Things don't seem to be as bad in the mornings so I think the trick is to get up in the middle of the night whilst blogger is still sleeping!!

 Right grousing over hope you're all having a great week
Photobucket

19 comments:

Sandie said...

Gorgeous card Heather. Love those Teddy Bea's!!

Jill said...

Oh Heather I really wish I could give you good advice in your blogger problems...but I can't :(
But I can say I love your card, your colouring is stunning and embellishment is perfect!
Thanks for writing down your copics :) I'm going out today to buy some new ones, and your light blue combo is a favo on my list
Have a really nice day sweetie
Hugs, Jill

Crafting Queen said...

Sorry you are having problems with Blogger. Love your card, as always the image is beautifully coloured. Hugs anesha

Chrissy said...

Heather....when this pic came up I had a sudden breath intake and choked on spit, then had a coughing fit....this is just beautiful.That water looks so real, the whole image is alive. Beautiful work.And thanks for the lung exercise.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Kirsty said...

Hi technology is a real pain !! This is a must buy Teddybea . I love how you have achieved the water ripples and the sky. Your cplouring is always an inspiration. Thanks Kitty :D

cheryl said...

oh hun wow this is stunning that image,is just gorgeous and your coloring hun wow its fantastic hugs cheryl xxxx

chrissy xx said...

Just Fabulous! One super cute image. Love your colours.
Chrissyxx

Moni said...

Hi Heather, another gorgeous card, fab image and great colouring and papers. hugs,moni

Dodici said...

Fantastic card,love the colours and all the fab details!x

Riet said...

So beautiful card Heather,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

Nicolchen said...

Hi Heather

Your card is just gorgeous...your coloring is perfect and the details are sooo beautiful :0)))

Hugs Nicole

Liz's creative corner said...

Hi Heather your teamie here, yes that's right just me lol, love your card hun, fab image and love those lush embellishments, need to have your colouring skills again,

have you got a cookie on your computer as on blogger help the other day it said some peeps were having trouble due to cookies, flippin Blogger just made me hungry!!!! lol

hope your ok, hugs Liz xx

Linda . J said...

Beautiful card Heather love the colours and the gorgeous design, perfect colouring.
Hugs Linda

Sue said...

Hi hun
aww this is totally adorable, awesome colouring as always, gorgeous papers & embelies, sue,x

Paula (PEP) said...

Brilliant coolness to this whole design - including the water which just looks like water - so hard to do. Love the texture of her fur too. Can't help with Blogger - I'm even getting Error 503 with Safari...... oh Bother Blogger!! Take care - watching video tutorials is best around 0300 am but I'd not recommend that as a permanent strategy unless your body clock is that way inclined.........I'll stop waffling & expect I'll get that 503 message now......
Paula (PEP)

Niki Estes said...

Absolutely adorable! Beautiful coloring and I love the cluster of flowers!

Janine - Ellabella said...

Absolutely gorgeous Heather, all the details, colours, images, PERFECTION.

Julia Sáddi said...

Hi Rica! I love the water coloring effects on this stamp, amazing! Putting your blog right away at my favorite´s Card Corner!
xox Julia Sáddi - Brazil

Unknown said...

Awe, this is adorable!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...