Sunday 17 July 2011

'lovely hÄnglar only' GD card

Today is my second GD card for the 'lovely hÄnglar only' challenge, I've enjoyed my GD post with them and I'd like to say thank you very much for having me on board.

This week the challenge is EMBOSSING !!! 



Being my usual indecisive self I couldn't make my mind up which type of embossing I wanted to do = so I did both 'heat' and 'dry'. The panel behind the image and the one to the right are both dry embossed, the fish and the sentiment tag are both heat embossed. My adorable little mermaid and seaweed are both coloured with Copics, I cut a oval with 'nesties' out of the panel stamped with seaweed  and placed my image behind this first having cut her tail 'out of the box'. Her tail and the small fish are coated with glamour dust and the bubbles in the water finished with a drop of  Glossy Accents.
The little shells and seahorse at the bottom left I picked up locally and the blue 'chandalier' sprays are from  Wild Orchid crafts.

That's definitely all from me today but I shall see you tomorrow with a couple of exciting posts.
Photobucket

14 comments:

angelwhispers said...

Wow O love it Heather the colours and detail amazing!!! I have seen these images but sadly always sold out will just have to keep looking!!! Yours is amazing and your colouring just perfect with all the perfect embellies! Chanelle xxx

chrissy xx said...

One Fabulous Fishy Card! I LOVE it.
Chrissyxx

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card, love the colouring of your image. Hope your Sunday is going well. :)

Moni said...

Hi Hun, fab card, cute image and love all details. Hugs, moni

Renkata said...

Stunning colouring Heather.
Fantastic layout!

Janine - Ellabella said...

Ohhh was für eine süße Karte hast du da gewerkelt! Toll! LG Janine

Riet said...

Beautiful card Heather<I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card Heather..love the wee seahorse and fish..so cute, and the little mermaid is so pretty.Great card.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Sue said...

Hi hun
aww as ever a totally gorgeous card, awesome colouring as always, beautiful embelies, sue,x

Grenouille Greetings said...

Beautiful colouring of this sweet image! Lovely Heather! Hugs, Lesley

Paula (PEP) said...

Delightful details, especially that little seahorse & shells. The colours are just perfect & I love the seaweed.
Paula (PEP)

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, gorgeous card Heather, love that Tilda.
luv
Debby

cheryl said...

oh this is one,stunning card hun the details are as usuall just stunning,perfect colors hugs cheryl xx

Marina said...

It's just beautiful!
I love that little mermaid and everything fits perfectly with this cute image.

Thank you so much for your great support at "lovely hÄnglar only".

Hugs,
Marina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...