Saturday 11 June 2011

Basic Grey & a Sneak Peek!!

Thank you to everyone who joined in with our Shabby Chic challenge at Basic Grey. Your entries were all absolutely fabulous and we really enjoyed looking at them all.

Our next challenge for you all is a lovely colour combo which actually features in a lot of BasicGrey papers HOT PINK, LIME GREEN and BROWN/KRAFT.

The fabulous Debbie Dolphin is joining us again for our challenge although unfortunately this is her last challenge with us. We would like to say a huge thank you to Debbie for joining us, it has been lovely working with you and thanks for sharing your amazing creations.

 
Now you who know me know I don't do 'hot' colours so I really struggled with this one and these colours are as good as it gets for me!! The papers I've used are the Kraft, Lily Kate and Eva. My image is one of the new, soon to be released (14th June) Lili of the Valley summer girls and this one is Emma on Swing, so adorable to colour!! The sentiment is one of the original Lili of the Valley ones.
The flowers are mainly Wild Orchid crafts with a few from my stash along with the ribbon which is also from stash.


I think this card qualifies for the following challenges
Totally Gorgeous - Flower Power
Totally Papercrafts  - Summer



As always, our wonderful sponsor Simon Says Stamp is offering one lucky winner a fab $25 shopping spree in the Simon Says Superstore, just think of the goodies you could treat yourself to with that !!

(Please note: This is a voucher code that entitles the winner to a $25 saving off their order in Simon Says Stamp, P+P charges will still apply unless the conditions are met to earn free P+P, please check here if you would like to see these conditions)


Simon Says Stamp $25 Credit Voucher


Hope you all have a brilliant weekend and thanks so much for stopping by
Photobucket

19 comments:

Paula (PEP) said...

I love that frame& your punched corners. Those pins really add something & the twirled ribbon is super. She has such character I must admit & looks as if she is all dressed up in her Sunday Best & waiting for Mum & Dad to be ready to set off for a visit to Grandma on her birthday. You'll turn me into a story-teller yet!
Paula (PEP)

Ally said...

Dear Heather
I love the colours and you've made a truly wonderful card! I love the LOTV images, they're just too cute! It's a great idea to give the ribbon a little twist!
Hugs, Alessandra

Stempeltiger said...

Such a GORGEOUS card Heather!
Your colouring is soooo beautiful.
Love it.
Wishing you a nice day.
Hugs, Swantje

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Heather, the colouring is gorgeous. Love the colour combo too.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous! Love it! Love the colors!

Renkata said...

ohhh wow I just love , love this cutie,
you have given her live .
Amazing colours combo.
May I ask which No. of Copics are the pinks?

Kirsty said...

Hi wow she is so sweet it is going to be so hard to choose lol. I adore your colouring and how you have done your ribbon. Stunning really ! Kitty :D

Moni said...

Hi my dear Heather, card is stunning as always, fab colour combo and image is so cute and great coloured. Love all details. hugs,Moni

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card, love your colouring and the colour combo. Things are well at this end, hope all is well at your end. Enjoy your weekend. :)

Riet said...

So wonderful card Heather,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Fleur said...

Heather, this is so pretty, I am loving the new LOTVs, but then I always do!
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Julie said...

Awesome card, Rica!! The colour tones are wonderful and your colouring is spot on!! Great ribbon treatment and loving the looks of these new LOTVs!! Glad you managed to beat my blog gremlins!! Hugs, Juliexx

Kimberly said...

WOW!!!! I came by your blog via flutterby wednesdays blog...boy am i glad i did..I'm your newest follower and i have to say you are one talented artist...your coloring, designs and detail on your card amazes me...TFS!
Would love you to visit my blog as i have a DT call right now and would love for you to consider hint hint:):) www.justwordz.ca

Sandra said...

Great card!
I so love the way you colour your images. Just perfect.

hugs,
Sandra

MIE(Mieko) said...

So cute! Love all details you used. Hugs, Mieko

Carole of Brum said...

Hiya Rica, this is gorgeous - beautiful card and the colouring top notch, love how the blue shadowing makes the image really pop. CoB

Vicky said...

Just so beautiful Rica...

thanks for joining us at tpc...and good luck..!

hugs Vicky xx

craftymum said...

wonderful card Thank you for joining us this week at TG
hugs sarah x
p.s. we hope you play along next week too!

Lisa said...

Wow, Heather your coloring is amazing!! Such pretty card. Thank you for joining us at Papertake Weekly and hope to see you again next week :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...