Wednesday 20 April 2011

Simon Says.............Emboss It !!!!!!!!!

It's Wednesday again and time for our weekly Simon Says Stamp challenge

The lovely Marcea our 'old' teamie has agreed to rejoin the team !! Welcome home huni!!!

Thanks for all your fabulous entries to our 'For a Child' Challenge, we hope you remember to pop one or 2 in the post to the poorly children xx

Please ddon't forget that we have the 'Children's Anything Goes Challenge running too which is specifically for children who are aged between 2 and 16 years to enter.

This week we would like you to EMBOSS IT so wet or dry embossing is OK :-)

The DT have been using stamps from Belles 'n Whistles this week - so many cute images ! You don't HAVE to use them but if you have any we would love to see them :-)



I've used Belle sitting with Teddy and coloured her with Copics. The papers I've used are Prima Botanical papers - I love these they are so pretty and they include some which decorate the inside perfectly - great when you're short of time!!
I've embossed the pink panel with the checkerboard folder from the Tim Holtz Checkerboard and Cracked embossing folder set and I've stitched the edges and those of the image also.  The flowers are cut with a Nellie Snellen punch & emboss set which I felt were perfect for this card and image. The corners are stamped with a Basic Grey stamp, the sentiment is an 'antique' (probably!!) and I've added a couple of Trinket pins to the ribbon from my stash.

EDITED
I forgot to add a photograph of the inside showing how fabulous some of these papers are for this use.


I've just added a little heart pocket cut with Spellbinder nestabilities and a small tag to write on.


As usual Heidi will be giving one lucky entrant a $50 voucher to her FANTASTIC Simon Says Stamp Superstore !! See the NEWEST stuff on the All New Just In Page For fabulous tutorials, inspiration and candy you should keep an eye on the Simon Says Stamp Blog too !!! :-)




Photobucket

20 comments:

Moni said...

Hi my dear friend, another stunning card, image is so gorgeous, and fab colouiring. Hugs,Moni

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card Heather.
luv
Debby

Christina said...

Woww Heather this is absolutely stunning again! Love your colouringjob!!
Hugs Kristel

Chrissy said...

Stunning colouring Heather, just gorgeous.The flowers and ribbon are so lush...Gorgeous card.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Linda . J said...

Beautiful card Heather and love your colouring, superb, such a lovely image too.
Hugs Linda

chrissy xx said...

What a Fabulous card. Papers to drool over lol!
Great colours. and those flowers Mmmmm. Love them.
Chrissyxx

Shazza said...

a very beautiful card Heather x

Riet said...

Ohhhh Heather,so beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Heather ,, the image is adorable and the papers and embellies are fab ,, I love the embossed flowers and the gorgeously decorated inside too :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Mephisto said...

Fantastic coloring from the image.
Sweet card.

Hugs
Domi

jacirascrap said...

Que lindas cores voce escolheu!!Obrigada por escrever no meu blog...

Jo Nevill said...

I'm back - for my sins !!

See I'm only away for a week and you have a fabulous makeover ! Love it !

Your card is great too, love these B&W images and your card is very pretty.

Speak to you soon hun,

Hugs,

Jo xxx

Danni said...

What a darling card! Just so sweet!

Victoria said...

Stunning card hunny, love your colouring.
thank you for having me as your designer in the spotlight this week so sorry I did not get round everyone last week, we had an awful couple of days here
love
Vicky x

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Heather, the image is adorable and your colouring is a big wow.
Thank you so much for the beautiful card you sent me hun, it arrived today :)
hugs Mandy xx

Julie said...

Another fab card, Rica - love the colour again and the embossed panels are perfect! As for the matching inside- well that's always something I fall down on - yours is just perfect here!! Juliexx

Grenouille Greetings said...

A gorgeous card, Heather! Such pretty colouring, such pretty colours and I love the inside too! Hugs, Lesley

Tara Godfrey said...

Oh I am in love with this gorgeous card, hun! I so wish I could coluor like you with Distress inks. I so LOVE the look and your colouring is soooooo beautiful! Gorgeous papers and I love, love, love the flowers!
Hugs,t

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Fabby work, Heather! I'm loving the delicate stitching and the beautiful flowers :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp

Marcea said...

Hi there gorgeous .... ooh it is lovely to be back home again amongst such gorgeous friends :o)
Love your card - the colours are delish and I am totally stealing the idea of your insert - so sweet!!!!
Have a great Easter weekend
xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...