Tuesday 15 February 2011

It's Warm at Copic Creations!!

Well it's the 15th of the month so we have a new challenge for you today at Copic Creations  - somebody stole the first 1/2 of February and I expect I'll be complaining somebody stole the whole year in December!!!
If you recall our last challenge, you definitely will NOT be surprised to hear that our challenge today is WARM colors, as shown below.


My choice of images this time was Deacon with Heart - quite a funky little guy!! I used the Copic numbers YR00,02,04,07 (Heart)  V000,04,06,09 (Jeans) and Y0000, E31,33,34,74,79 (Hair and shoes)  I stamped little hearts around the image, the papers are from my 'bit box' and I made two little heart buttons using several layers of card, gluing them together, toping them with some designer paper and punching them with my cropodile. I would normally coat them with glossy accents but due to the fact that this 'idiot' here coloured the wrong image (well actually the right image but for the wrong challenge week) I ended up short of time and literally throwing this one together.
The borders are cut with a MS punch, the corners with an EK Success one, the sentiment is Lili of the Valley and the ribbon is from my stash.

Our awesome sponsor this week is Bugaboo Stamps ~ home to some absolutely adorable digital images.  


Our prize for one lucky winner will be  …..7 (Seven) Bugaboo Stamp images of your choice!
Photobucket

6 comments:

sallysbitz2 said...

gorgeous card x

Pop on over to my blog http://sallysbitz.blogspot.com, there is an award waiting there for you x

hugs sally x

Shazza said...

cute, cute, cute x

Alberto said...

hi Heather!
how are you? Hope fine...
the colors and the images are wonder!
all soo cute!

hugs, Albert♥

Paula (PEP) said...

Brilliant crocus colours - actually I think those buttons are more effective just as they are.....I need to do battle with that crocodile again & not let it get the upper hand.
Paula (PEP)

Jami said...

Love love love this Heather!! I adore Deacon's purple jeans!!

America said...

FUN colors, lovely coloring, neat design, GREAT boy CARD!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...