Monday 31 August 2009

New Challenge Blog DT Call

My matey Georgia is starting a new challenge blog and is now looking for 9 Design Team members - hop over now and take a look.
Here's the new blog logo and excerpts from the blog itself

We are looking for 7 Design Team members.
UPDATE: WE ARE NOW LOOKING FOR NINE DESIGN TEAM MEMBERS, AS JUDGING BY THE AMOUNT OF ENTRIES SO FAR, IT WILL BE MUCH TOO HARD TO CHOOSE JUST SEVEN!
 If you would like to be a Design Team member for the Crafty Calendar Challenge, please could you email me your three favourite cards you've made and tell me a little bit about yourself?
You can email your three cards to Georgia at: gwelch96@googlemail.com
You have until 10:00pm (UK TIME) on Tuesday 15th September 2009. I will announce the seven new Design Team members on Wednesday 16th September 2009, and then I'll email them the details of the October Challenge, coming up on Friday 2nd October.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...