Tuesday 21 April 2009

Double Dutch #16 - Do not Disturb

Double Dutch have come up with another fabulous challenge.
This one came just at the right time for me - the lock on my bathroom door has broken and I'm unable to get the parts to fix it, I think I shall have to replace the whole thing - but meanwhile here is a door hanger to let people know when not to enter.
I used the PB image It's Your Day, coloured with copics and cut out with nesties labels 4 and attached it to some pale blue cs run through bug with the swiss dots folder.
I attached a 'Keep Out' label, cut a hole in the top and then proceded to do the stupid thing of laminating it before photographing it. Has anyone tried to photograph laminated cards etc? - not good!! It has hung and been photgraphed from every door
in my house until eventually I found the dining room door was the best and it's still
not a good photograph.


Materials
BC - blue bazzill : Image PB - It'e Your Day : Copics : Nesties labels 4, round and label die :
Rest from stash

20 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Hi Heather,just love the image and your colouring is super! Photo is lovely.

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Fab door hanger Heather!! Love that image! So superbly coloured.

Judy x

Riet said...

what a beautiful tag Heather.

Hugs Riet.x

Moni said...

That is great idea! Love the image and the colouring! Love it! Hugs,moni

scrappyjacky said...

What a great idea...I must do one for our bathroom...yours is gorgeous.

Kelly said...

Hi Heather!
what a fab idea for this stamp! One I might just have to lift!
And I would just like to say, thank you for your sweet comments on my blog.
Hugs,
Kel x

Pia said...

wow Heather, what a great idea. lovely colours and cute image

Erica said...

Wow Heather, your doorhanger is scrumptious, and what great timing too! Thank you for joining us over on Double Dutch again :D

Hugs,
Erica

Tab said...

Ooooh Heather that is one seriously gorge, love this sweet image!
Hugs Tab xxx

Mina said...

wow gorgeous...you wouldnt want to go in the room but just look at the hanger lol...its so lovely xxx

The Crafty Blonde said...

This is fab, such a good idea. Love the cute and very appropriate PB image.
Lyndsey xx

Stacy Morgan said...

Hee hee Oh this is just adorable!

Torico said...

Your doorhanger is so cute!
I've tried to take a photo of glosssy card.It was pretty tough!

torico XX

Karen said...

Gorjus hanger. I love that image too !

The card below is stunning.

Love Karen xxx

Carolyn Bounds said...

Pawsitively ADORABLE!!! I have a feeling that this cutie will remain on the door even after the lock is fixed;o)

Hugs!
Carolyn

tiggertastic said...

this is so cute and a fantastic idea as well

Sarah x

CLARE said...

what a fab idea, the stamp is perfect and beautifully coloured

Kort og Søm said...

Love this!
Fredrikke :o)

Tasha said...

Oh this is so fun - its fabulous love the image and your colouring
love tasha xx

Monica Anderberg said...

So pretty doorhanger! So wellbalanced and lovely colorcombo! It is so fun to visit
your blog and see all the wonderful things you are making.

Hugs Monica

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...