Monday 23 February 2009

I'm Back

Thanks to all who left comments when I posted about my broken finger I was staggered by the wonderful messages you all left.
We are nearly back to normal now, so all that is left is for me to catch up on my commenting. Hopefully I will be a little faster and not be hitting two keys at the same time (lol).

I took myself off to Manchester for the weekend to spend some time with my S-i-l and rest my finger (it's much better now - nearly back to normal). There is a great little craft shop nearby and a Paper Mill shop in the Lowry Center which is only 15mins away so my purse didn't get a rest!! In fact my credit card to a bit of a bashing as well as we ended up booking tickets for Take That's Circus tour at Old Trafford CC in June. Everyone should have something to look forward to - that's my excuse.

10 comments:

Mina said...

Dont blame you at all...nothing like a bit of retail therapy and something to look forward to to help your poorly finger feel more bearable xxx

Unknown said...

Hi Heather, pleased to hear your finger is almost better and I am really jealous of the Take That tickets! The circus tour is fab, did you see it on TV not long ago? The Paper Mill at the Lowry Centre is fab and there is a craft shop next door too, my cc always takes a bashing when I go there as well! Love that card box idea and the HM are so cute.

Barbaraxx

Moni said...

I am glad to hear that your fnger is ok now! Hugs, moni

Chris said...

Glad you're finger is nearly back to normal Heather and that you managed to rest it in all but opening and closing your purse LOL! The best therapy is retail therapy and something to look forward to I totally agree with you and with Mina above. Take care Sweetie. Chris x

Larissa said...

Hi heather

I just read that you have broken your finger. I am happy to read that it is getting better now! Hopefully you use it like normal very quick! Can't wait to see what you are going to create with your new goodies!!!

Hugs,
Larissa

Unknown said...

Hi Thanks for stopping by today and leaving me a lovely comment. OMG the mice are gorgeous I went to Sassy and of course ordered more than the mice I had to restrict myself it was a hard choice they are really cute. Basic grey papers are really popular everyone I picked was out of stock its the same on other sites I have been on. Glad your finger is on the mend. Thanks very much for your help.
Christine

Dawn said...

Well that's good news about the finger. sounds like you had a nice break.. ooh Take That Tour - Go Girl!! Sounds brilliant!!

Hugs
Dawn
xx

Maria Matter said...

So glad to hear you're on the mend!
Sounds like the shopping helped...couldn't hurt...well maybe the purse!
Take care!
Blessings, Maria

Laura (Faerielore) said...

glad your finger is feeling batter hun xxxx

Danita said...

So glad to hear its just about healed!!! Sounds like you had a great time with the SIL. Take care!!!
Danita

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...